Hatred (Chapter Twelve)

By then everyone noticed the change in Zayn.

The extreme change from what Thalia had done to him turned into what Thalia had done to him was a huge difference.

Now he was all smiley and wistful- making it seem as if life was just so amazing. He loved love and was always on his phone, texting her.

It was rare a day went by where Zayn didn't try and convince someone into letting him go visit her. On a real date, he'd say. But he would also get nervous, wondering if she would say yes to a date, and if maybe he should drag the whole band along for another day with her. 

But it was no where near the worst of his worries, and he didn't even know about it. Of course within a week pictures showed up on the Internet of him and the band, as well as Thalia and Arden. At first it was just trying to identify them, and what they were doing.

At first the story was that Thalia and Arden were mentally ill and dying kids the band were pitifully taking out for the day.

Then they were crazy fans that followed them around until they just ended up inviting them along. Fans that invited themselves for the day really.

Then a picture of Thalia and Niall surfaced, and people immediately guessed she was his new girlfriend. Zayn really got steamed at that one, forcing Niall to clear it up over Twitter.

Finally someone connected the party they'd gone to earlier with the park, first assuming they decided to take out the birthday girl and her best friend- also mentioning that someone had made a deal with the owner of the amusement park so they wouldn't be disturbed.

Then finally they managed to get their facts straight, finally identifying them as Thalia Eldridge and Arden Veryiaye- a pair of fans that the boys just became friends with. It was the closest guess the fans had, and soon enough Arden was commenting on it over the Internet- but no one could find anything under Thalia's name.

No Twitter or Facebook or Tumblr or anything. Apparently she had used to have accounts on these social networking sites, but had deactivated them a year ago.

It made Zayn curious, but soon enough the boys were screaming at him to put down the phone and shut up, They were all doing it during the short break them got a Harry's place. From swimming to just chilling with a guitar, they were relaxing.

Sleeping in was what interested Zayn the most- but soon enough he was paired with Harry who moved to much in his sleep and was woken up by Liam, Niall and Louis singing to early in the morning.

He managed to sleep through it, but it was still annoying.

(Insert another moment here)

When Zayn finally got another moment to go through his phone- he was surprised at what he saw.

First of all, one number the phone couldn't identify had texted him over and over and over again. With a confused look on his face he went through the next, each one being more confusing than the next. 

2895492587:

Hello. This is Arden. I got your number from Thalia's cellphone.

Arden from Canada's Wonderland.

She does not know, do not tell her.

I have to talk to you about something serious, something I'm not sure you have realized yet.

It is about Thalia, and kind of regards her safety in the near future.

I am not a crazy fan just trying to see you, please call me so we can meet in person to talk.