Author's Note

So, that was it.

First off, I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to read through my first One Direction fan fiction, for commenting, for voting and for sharing.

Everything you guy's did means so much to me, and this has been such a wonderful adventure to take with all of you readers. This is my first finished book on Wattpad, and I must say I am extremely proud of it.

I hope you've all loved this as much as I have.

But, do not fret my friend. This is not the end of this journey, and this is most definitely not the end of Thalia Eldridge. We will not have to part ways just yet.

Thalia will have one more book, a sequel to to this book. This book was a lot more about Thalia versus her feelings, and the worlds feelings, and family problems.

The next book it a lot different. There will be a lot more drama, a lot more moments where you might fan girl or scream at the words.

But I'm not giving anything up yet.

It will be called To Forget You, and it should be out less than a month after I post this author's note- which will be the last entry in this story.

I have a skeleton of a plot written out, but if you have any ideas you'd like to add- please comment! Same if you have any characters, covers, banners or whatever you'd like to share!

I take every idea into consideration.

So, as always thank you for voting, sharing and commenting- and please do continue doing it in my next book! I hope it will be as amazing to write as this one was.

( Here's where you can find the sequel, which is finally up! - http://www.wattpad.com/story/2430387-to-forget-you-an-one-direction-fan-fiction-sequel )

This is really the first step in making my greatest dreams come true.

Until we meet again.

-Abigail