Introduction

*GASP* Could it be? YES! Fellow fans! Come, let me hug you! *gives you big hug* It's so nice to meet people to discuss our favorite topics with! 

Greetings everyone! Welcome to my Book of Fandom Discussions, Theories, Questions, etc.

I've decided that asking theories and questions and discussions on my activity page is inefficient and limited. So I decided to make a book for it. I hope you don't mind. And I also wanted to make a book that people can come read about certain fandoms and learn about topics that they might not have thought about.

I hope that this will also be a great place for you to discover, ask, answer, discuss, and theorize various topics from various fandoms.

I'll only be working on a certain number of fandoms due to preference and out of consideration of book length. I'll be in many of the major fandoms, so there'll be LOTS of articles on them, so I have to take that into account. 

Here are the fandoms that I will be working on (question marks mean "optional"; these fandoms are what I'll be working on strictly; I might do more later on in the book, or I might do a new book -- who knows?):

How To Train Your Dragon

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Lord of the Rings

The Hobbit

The Silmarillion

Guardians of Ga'Hoole

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Zootopia

Redwall

Rise of the Brave Tangled Frozen Dragons (Fanon Fandom)??

Endless Ocean (Video Game)

And possibly others. . . .

Please let me know what you'd like to see on this work, and what I should add, or how I can make this better. I'd really appreciate it.

The only rule on here is to be civil to your fellow fans and write clean content (no bad words or sexual content). That's it! Other than that, have fun and expand your minds!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to reading this. And I hope you enjoy this and that you have a splendid day.

God Bless!

Long live the Night!

- Noctus Fury

<><><><><><><><><><>

Word Count: 370 words

<><><><><><><><><><>

Date Published: 05/18/18