Movies and Plays in Zootopia (Zootopia)

Hey, guys! No time, no see. Soooo, I have been gone . . . fooooor . . . *checks and looks at calendar and eyes bulge out in shock* A MONTH?! Hasn't it really been THAT long?! I thought it was two weeks!!! *looks at you and gives an embarrassed chuckle* Sorry. :-/

Aaaaaaanywho, back to the topic at hand. Today's topic is about -- you guessed it -- movies and plays in Zootopia!

Now why in the name of blueberry muffins would I be bringing this up? Well, for a few reasons.

1) Because I felt like it. It's a fandom discussion book, after all. ;-)

2) Because this really needs to be discussed. And we can't be true fans if we aren't asking this question.

3) Because I want to know your theories and additions to this.

And 4) Because curiosity killed the human (I can't say cat because I don't want the furries on my tail. LOL) -- me, in this case.

So we have Pig Hero Six, Wreck-It Rhino, Floatzen 1 and 2, Giraffic, Meowana, and Wrangled. But what about other films?

Would humans become the extinct "dinosaurs" and the "humans" become the "animals"? 

Would anthropomorphic movies/stories like Robin Hood, My Little Pony, Fox and the Hound, Moby Dick, Redwall, the Fables, etc be considered based-on-a-true-story or historical movies -- or even like reality-TV shows? Or hollywood-ized historical movies? Like how we have a bunch of hollywood-ized movies based during certain periods in history? 

Would stories/movies like Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Wolves of the Beyond, How To Train Your Dragon (or Human, in this case), Redwall, etc, be considered international foreign movies? Or fantasy?

What about plays? What would Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet, Julius Caesar, and other plays be named if they were in the Zootopia universe? Yes, Hamlet kinda speaks for its own, but what of the others?

Any play, book, or movie titles that I missed? If so, add them in the comments and maybe even suggest a Zootopia-themed name for it. ^_^

Thank you for reading! I'm eager to read the discussions that you come up with. 

This is a bit of a shorter article than usual, but there's not really anything more that I can say about this, I think. If so, please let me know. ;-)

Thanks again for reading and I hope that you've enjoyed this.

Long Live the Night!

- Noctus Fury

<><><><><><><><><><>

Word Count: 410 words

<><><><><><><><><><>

Date Published: 07/17/18