Could the Light Fury be Loosely-Based on a Book Character? (HTTYD)

Warning: Spoilers for those who either haven't read the books or having read books 10-12.

Greetings and well met, my fellow Dragonmarkers! I apologize for the two or three weeks of absence, but between the autumn rains, the fatigue from the weather, and the new updates that Wattpad has been doing (not to mention the possibility of my account getting deleted randomly), I've been busy with other things and haven't been writing any more articles until today. Now I'll finally give you this article that I had promised that you guys have been waiting patiently for (or maybe you haven't and don't really care and are getting annoyed with the constant HTTYD articles, but hey, I'm trying to be generous here. lol).

Okay, our last topic was about whether or not Heather was based -- loosely at least -- on a book character. Today's topic will be diving into the possibility on whether or not the Light Fury is based loosely on a book character as well.

Now, as you guys know, my opinion of the Light Fury is a little on the low side since the trailer. Not only because I've seen Light Furies since the first film came out, but also because of the obvious sexual dimorphism that they've created between Toothless and the Light Fury that you never see in other dragon species -- which, in my opinion, is a bit of an insult. And how her feminine-like physicality and seemingly OP skills (that we very vaguely see in the trailer) make her out to be a Mary Sue in dragon form (which I hope dearly doesn't happen, or I'm disowning the third film).

(Again, keep in mind that I haven't watched the third film yet, so cut me a break.)

But, to save time and to prevent you from listening to old rants and explanations from previous articles, I'm moving on.

There's been several theories and headcanons that I've been voicing as to explain her appearance physically and canonly-speaking, but most of them have been shot down by metaphorical bola-launchers manned by Hiccups in the form of Dreamworks. Thank you, Dreamworks! (Notice the sarcasm)

However, recently, I've been re-reading the HTTYD book series (I HIGHLY recommend that you read them if you haven't already!), and I've noticed something peculiar that never struck me before.

What if the Light Fury isn't as random as I had thought? That she isn't just something that Dreamworks implemented from the fandom in order to please the fans or created for the sole purpose of being Toothless's mate? What if she was inspired -- as many HTTYD characters are -- from the books?

The reason why I suddenly was struck by this though was by what Dean DeBlois stated: "That we will be basing a lot of the third part of Hiccup's story on the last book of the series: Book 12," to paraphrase heavily here.

He said that they'll be basing the third film to be loyal to the twelfth and final book of the series: How to Fight a Dragon's Fury. Now, considering we see Hiccup with a beard next to Toothless as they journey somewhere, I have to wonder if Dreamworks is going to do their own thing and have the Berkians and dragons leave together and live somewhere where no one will find them. Personally, as much as I like that option, I don't care either way. So long as the film's good, and so long as I see more Night Furies (or more info on them), I'm not going to complain. 

So, if this is true, then is the Light Fury a possible nod to the books? That's what we're here to hopefully find out. 

Two Possible Influences:

There are two dragon characters that the Light Fury could possibly be inspired by: 

The Silver Phantom — a powerful dragon species that shows up in books 10-12 (as well as the Complete Book of Dragons)