New Frozen 2 Trailer Out (Warning: Spoilers, Though Not Much!!!)

Hey, guys! Sorry I haven't posted an article recently. I was actually in the middle of one of my LOTR articles (before I move on to other fandoms like HTTYD, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Zootopia, and Narnia for a time) when I was on Pinterest today and discovered that there was a Frozen 2 Trailer out. I checked it out, and I have to say that it's both exciting . . . and disappointing.

First off, I can't believe that it's been six years come this Fall!!!! Like, SERIOUSLY, when did that happen?!?!?!?! O_O

Secondly, I have to say that the animation is awesome! And it looks more realistic and less cartoony than the first one.

The Downsides of the Frozen 2 Trailer:

HowEVER . . . there's something that strikes me as odd: Where's the dialogue? Aside from a one-second mumbling on Elsa's part, there's like NO dialogue. NONE! That's REALLY odd from a Disney trailer.

What's more is that there's no humor in this trailer . . . at all. Like none. Another thing that's odd as Disney usually gives us trailers with comical figures in them.

But then there's another problem. Do any of you feel like this feels like this trailer is making sense? Or that it feels rushed? All-of-a-sudden?

'Cause that's what I'm feeling.

Actually, I'm not the only one. I've read LOTS of comments on the teaser, and many fans are confused as to what's going on. The trailer doesn't make sense to them. 

In fact, according to a review video from a Frozen fan, he theorizes that they pumped the Frozen trailer out before it was ready due to the extremely -- and I mean VERY extremely -- negative response on the recent trailer (which has been said to be possibly the ONE of the worst if not THE worst trailer Disney has ever made in their history) for the live-action Aladdin (and from what I'm hearing, the movie's probably not going to do well). And in order to get people away from the criticism of the trailer (and to preserve their reputation), Disney created and posted a TEASER of Frozen 2 to distract people. Not even an actual TRAILER like what Dreamworks did for HTTYD 3: The Hidden World.

However, it says that it's coming in the Fall, this November, so we'll see if they'll actually post an actual trailer in the very near future.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Conclusion:

Aside from the spontaneity of the teaser trailer, I'm actually very excited about Frozen 2! I'm curious what they'll do with it. I hope there won't be any cliche stuff like in the first film. And I hope there won't be any villain or love interest with fire powers or anything. That would be SO predictable and LAME. 

What do you guys think? Are you guys excited? Do you think it's a fake (even though Disney posted it)? From watching the trailer, what are you thinking will happen? What are you looking forward to?

And the most important question of all:

Will Elsa find a handsome Prince with fire powers?

I'm joking!!! (though seriously, if I see a Prince or a Villain or a Princess with Fire Powers, I'm going to cause Global Warming!)

But, seriously, the most important question of all is . . . 

HOW IN THE ARCTIC TUNDRA HAS IT BEEN SIX YEARS ALREADY?!?!?! HAS SIX YEARS REALLY PASSED SINCE THE FIRST FROZEN FILM?!?!?! O_O O_O O_O D-:

I FEEL OLD!!!

Nidhoggr (pronounced Nith-hog-gr): Says the guy that is planning on watching HTTYD: The Hidden World, after watching the first film in 2010. And the guy who watched Incredibles 2 (which was actually pretty good) fifteen years AFTER the first film. The same with Finding Dory. And the same guy who watched Cars 3 twelve years AFTER Cars 1.

Me: That's not the POINT, Nidhoggr! Go . . . terrorize some unsuspecting trespassers . . . or something.

Nidhoggr: *Snorts, his eyes clearly showing amusement from underneath his skull mask* From where I stand, it IS the point, and has been summed up. But as you wish. I'll leave you to sulk, alone, in your "dark, soggy alone place", to vent your shock at how fast time flies to the wind. *Flies off on a scary-but-awesome-looking Night Fury*

Me: *Mutters* I don't HAVE "a dark, soggy, alone-place." Humph, so there! *pouts*

Aaaaaaaanyway! I hope you guys are having a productive and great, but restful, weekend! See you again soon!

Long Live the Night!

- Noctus Fury

<><><><><><><><><><>

Word Count: 760 words

<><><><><><><><><><>

Date Published: 02/16/19