Do Dagur and Heather Have Anglo-Saxon Blood? (HTTYD)

Hello, my fellow Dragonmarkers! While we're on the subject of Heather NOT being a Mary Sue, there still the question of why Heather doesn't look like the other Vikings and why her name isn't a Viking or Barbaric-Archipelago-ian like the others. (I promise this will be a short one; not as long as the previous chapter.)

My Theory and Headcanon:

Their Physical Appearance:

Here's MY theory and headcanon for this question:

Heather -- and possibly Dagur -- have Anglo-Saxon blood!

If this is the first time you've heard of this, or if this sounds a bit "out there," then please hear me out!

Now, you're probably wondering, "Noctus, why do you think that Heather -- and possibly Dagur -- have Anglo-Saxon blood? They're BERSERKERS!" 

AH! Well, I didn't say that they were FULL-BLOODED Anglo-Saxons, now, did I?

What I mean is that they're half Anglo-Saxon and half Viking. The Viking half from their father, and the Anglo-Saxon half from their mother. Or even a quarter Anglo-Saxon from their father's side (or mother's side), maybe?

Now, why do I think that?

Because we literally know nothing about their mother -- and very little on Oswald the Agreeable. We don't know what they looked like, we don't know how they met before Dagur and Heather were born, we don't know if maybe the mom died and Oswald remarried -- WE. KNOW. NOTHING!

Yes, Heather looks nothing like a Viking; that we can agree with. Neither does her name. My headcanon is that she takes it after their mother, or even grandmother, who's quite possibly Anglo-Saxon by blood. The reason why is probably the hair-color and Heather's physical appearance. It's very common in Anglo-Saxon women. Anglo-Saxons were well-known to have a lot of brunettes (though they did have blondes, too). Black-haired people as well. Even a few redheads, but those weren't as common as the Celtic and even Nordic peoples.

Now, we don't know what she looked like, nor what Oswald looked like. Oswald could've had red hair and green eyes, while the mother had black hair and whatever-colored eyes she had (let's say, blue, for argument's sake). So Dagur looks like Oswald and Heather looks like the mother. Or Oswald could've had different eyes while the mother had the green eyes, so both kids have their mother's eyes, but Heather also has her mother's looks and hair. 

If Oswald had black hair and green eyes (which I doubt because Vikings don't really have that combination usually) and the mother had red hair and blue eyes, then Heather would have the form of her mother yet the hair and eyes of her father, and Dagur would have the form and eyes of his father, but the hair of his mother. 

If Oswald had black hair and blue (or brown) eyes, and the mother had red hair and green eyes, then Dagur would've had his mother's hair and eyes and the build and personality of his father while Heather had the form and eyes of her mother and the hair of her father. Actually, the OC that I made to be Dagur and Heather's mother has this combo (though, I'm not sure if I'm going to be keeping that look).

The problem with this though is that I doubt that Oswald has black hair and whatever-colored-eyes-that-aren't-green because look at this: