Could Heather be Loosely-Based on a Book Character? (HTTYD)

Hello, my fellow Dragonmarkers! I know that this is another question concerning Heather, and I'm sorry - I really am - but I promise that this is the last one (for now). So please be patient, and I promise you that I'll get to other topics OTHER than Heather. lol XD

Today, we'll be talking about another Heather-centric question: Could Heather be loosely-based on a character from the books? (Warning: Spoiler Alert to those who haven't read the books at all, but consider this an opportunity to see if the books are worth reading, eh? ;-) )

Now, I might be 100% wrong on my theory, but I'm still going to present it, and leave to you, my audience, to determine whether or not this is plausible.

Unlike other characters in the movie/t.v. show whom many fans think are similar to certain book characters (cough, cough, Astrid, cough), Heather might possibly have more in common with her other half, Barbara the Barbarian (a minor character that we see only in the last book of the series, How to Fight a Dragon's Fury).

<><><><><><><><><><><>

My Theory | How Heather and Barbara Are Similar:

What makes me think that Heather and Barbara are connected -- if somewhat loosely?

Well, let me give you a few reasons (though they might just be coincidental by nature):

1) She's a daughter of a Chieftain. 

Both girls are daughters (or Princesses, as they're called in the books) of Chieftains -- albeit Heather's the daughter of the late Chieftain of the Berserker Tribe, while Barbara is the daughter of the Chieftain of the Barbarian Tribe (original, I know, but it's a Viking Tribe in the books, and Cressida is known for her very odd, funny, and weird names.)

2) Both seem to be brunettes (though Barbara's hair and eye color is never mentioned), and both are superb fighters, being daughters of Chieftains

2) Both seem to be brunettes (though Barbara's hair and eye color is never mentioned), and both are superb fighters, being daughters of Chieftains. They are also intelligent, fierce, brave, kind, compassionate, and love their dragons dearly. 

3) Barbara, like Heather, seems to not have a mother, though it's unclear whether the mother died or if she was just not mentioned. The HTTYD books only have a few mothers who are mentioned and shown: Bertha (Camicazi's mother), Valhallarama (Hiccup's mother), Termagant (Fishlegs' mother), Excellinor the Witch (Alvin the Treacherous's mother), and Chin-hilda (Hiccup the Second's mother). Oddly, women are sorely lacking in the books -- which is ironic considering Cressida Cowell is a female (not that that should mean anything) and that men are usually the ones who don't add a lot of female characters. Maybe it's just because of the Viking culture in her books. In Viking cultre, women weren't often mentioned except in folklore and sagas.

4) Both are staunch supporters and allies of their respective Hiccup the Thirds. Heather is a trustworthy ally who's often shown alongside Hiccup and the Dragon Riders in Race to the Edge along with Dagur.