Shout-out Towards Frozen Books (Frozen)

IMPORTANT NOTE: To avoid confusion for some of you, these are ACTUAL books. Not Wattpad books. You can find these books either at your library or on Amazon.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Well met, my fellow Dragon Riders. I apologize for being absent for the past 4 months. Between the holidays and personal difficulties — and my growing disinterest with Wattpad in general — I've been struggling to get on here and write more often — especially with these articles.  I mean, it's not like these are hard or anything. And I'm half-way done with this book! I've no excuse! Well, this year I'm going to make more of an effort to write more often. If only to get some of these projects done and over with so that I can work on other projects.

Anyway, let's get back to the topic at hand. 

Today's article will be a bit different; it'll focus on the Frozen books and giving them a shout-out. The reason why I'm doing this is because I'm lazy and this is the easiest topic to write as I'm reintroducing myself to this book. And the other reason is because I haven't watched the second Frozen film yet, and I don't want to write anything that I know little about. So if you have any topic ideas for this Fandom for me to write, please let me know, but I won't be writing them yet until I've watched the second film.

That, and I just want to give these books a shout-out! They deserve it! Especially the first story! It ROCKS! But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's get started, shall we?

A Frozen Heart:

THIS book is just

THIS book is just... so COOL! Written two years after the release of the film Frozen, this book takes us directly into the minds of Anna and Hans, respectively. That in itself is a GOLDMINE of information, including content for possible future fanfic ideas for the Frozen Fandom! Particularly and especially if you're wanting to do it in Anna's or Hans' POV.

Not only that, but you get into some great insight into Hans' life, and why and how it influenced him to do what he did in the film. In fact, according to the book (spoiler alert), the only reason Hans went to Arendelle in the first place was because of his third-eldest brother, who was a historian, and gave him the idea of marrying into the Royal Family in order to get away from the oppression of the Southern Isles and their family. And you get into his thoughts as he slowly adapts his strategy according to the opportunities given to him by the sisters themselves and how it changes from him loving Anna to loving power. And how in the end, despite his love for Anna being true, it made way for the promise of complete power. It's actually pretty tragic to READ, much less WATCH. :'(

And with Anna, you really get into her thoughts and you can see from her perspective how much it hurt her to be separated from Elsa. And not understanding her parents' reasoning behind it. And how it led to her "falling in love" with Hans, due to the loneliness and the lack of love and family bond that she once had. 

I've read this book twice and am about to read it for a third time. It's really great and is canon-friendly. And you can get into the names of the various background characters. It's so wonderful. So I highly recommend this book to read, whether because you love to read or if you're wanting to do research for future Frozen fanfictions and want to also look for story ideas. It's great!

Conceal, Don't Feel:

This is a promising story and I recommend it! Now, I personally have NEVER read this book before, but just by reading the summary, this story sounds like a great read

This is a promising story and I recommend it! Now, I personally have NEVER read this book before, but just by reading the summary, this story sounds like a great read. And I think that it's an interesting plot twist and it's something new and refreshing from the canon plot. 

Now, personally speaking, I would've liked to have seen a book plot where Elsa doesn't HAVE any powers, and how Frozen would've been with a normal Elsa, but that's just me! I might just do some fanfics where Elsa is normal and stuff... because I'm into that. So there. lol XD

If you have read this book, or know someone who's read this book, please comment and let us know how it was.

Conclusion:

So anyway, there you have it! I hope that you enjoyed this article and thank you for coming by and reading this. I hope that the shout-out will inspire you to check these books out for yourselves and read them. If not, well... you're missing out. 

I hope you have a great week! And I hope you've had a fantastic February! See you in the next article!

Keep Calm and Let It Go!

— Noctus Fury

<><><><><><><><><><>

Word Count: 910 words

<><><><><><><><><><>

Date Published: 02/26/20