But What About This Guy? (Zootopia)

A/N: (Please watch the video before reading, so that you can easily understand where I'm going with this -- unless you've already guessed at who I'll be talking about.)

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Welcome to Zootopia..."

Blah-blah-blah-blah.

"Where Predators and Prey live in harmony..."

Blah-blah-blah-blah.

"Will Nick and Judy get together romantically?"

Blah-blah-blah-blah.

"When will Zootopia 2 come along?"

Blah-blah-blah-blah.

"Will Clawhauser get a love interest?"

Blah-blah-blah-blah.

"Nick and Judy are NOT meant to be together romantically! They're just FRIENDS!!!"

Blah-blah-blah-blah.

"Who will be Nick and Judy's respective love interests, I wonder?"

Blah-blah-blah-blah.

"Who'll be Team WildeHopps' next villain?"

Blah-blah-blah-blah.

"Where is Nick's mom? Is she still alive? Is his father?"

Yes, yes, these are ALL VERY legitimate and excellent questions! But we're ALL missing the most important question of all in the ENTIRE FILM! So much so that I don't think I've seen ANYBODY talk about it.

What is it? Well, judging by the picture above us, I'm guessing you already know the REAL question I'm going to ask?

Oh, you do, do you? Well, then, enlighten me! ,':-)

You've guessed RIGHT! XD

The REAL question we should be asking is: "What happened to Bobby Catmull? Did he ever get to follow his dream of being a composer -- or something music-oriented?"

Well, technically, that's TWO questions, but it's the same topic.

Speaking of "topic", let's get back to the topic at hand. Namely, whatever happened to Bobby Catmull, the awesome and completely underappreciated and underrated minor character that we only get to see in the beginning? I mean, this guy is one cool cat! Aside from Judy's adorable acting skills, I rewatch the beginning part solely to watch Bobby's amazing performance as the soundtrack and maestro of the play. 

Seriously, seeing his serious, focused, in-the-moment, dedicated, enthusiastic, I'm-loving-this expressions that he makes as he does the background, behind-the-scenes music for the play. He doesn't care that he isn't on stage; he's PERFECTLY content doing what he loves most, which is playing on his little instruments and making music for the "soundtrack" of the play. So precious! ❤_❤