T'Challa x Pregnant!Reader

Your POV:
I was sitting on the end of mine and T'Challa's bed, almost throwing up from nervousness. A knock came at the door and I heard a soft voice from the other side.

"Y/N? It's me, Shuri," I let out a sigh of relief, and went over to the door and opened it. Shuri came in the room, hugging me. "So, what did you need to tell me?" she asked.

"Well..you see...Shuri, I'm pregnant," I muttered.

"OH MY GOD! Y/N YOU HAVE TO TELL T'CHALLA WHEN HE GETS BACK!!" she yelled. I had found out a month ago when T'Challa left for a mission, that I was pregnant and hadn't told anyone till now.

"Shuri I will, but...what if he doesn't want it?" I said, looking down at my feet.

"Y/N, do you know my brother? He's always wanted kids and he loves you with all of his heart," Shuri told me reassuringly.

"My Queen, King T'Challa has arrived safely," I heard a Dora Milaje say from the other side of the door.

"Thank you, please send him here," I responded. "You'd better leave before he gets in here," I told Shuri, and she nodded then left. A few minutes later, I heard a knock at the door, then a voice.

"My Queen, it's me, T'Challa," I heard a deep voice say from the other side of the door.

"Come in T'Challa," I said. The door slowly opened, revealing my handsome husband whom I hadn't seen in a month. He pulled me in for a kiss, and I responded to the kiss. We pulled away and I said, "Welcome back darling,"

"As if I could stay away," he chuckled. I smiled, then remembering what I needed to tell him, my smile faded. "What is wrong my love?" he asked.

"There's something I need to tell you," I said.

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant with your baby T'Challa," I said, tears running down my face.

"Why are you crying Y/N?" T'Challa asked, wiping my tears away.

"I'm not sure if I'm ready to have a baby," I whispered.

"It's okay my love, I'm right here with you along the way," he mumbled into my hair, wrapping his arms tighter around me. I nodded into his chest, tears staining his jacket. "But for now, let us rest," he said walking with me over to the bed. "Goodnight my darling Y/N,"

"Goodnight my King," I mumbled into his chest while still cuddling with him.

~8 months later~

While walking down to visit Shuri with my husband, I felt something warm and wet traveling down my legs. I stopped in the hallway, tugging on T'Challa's sleeve. "What is it Y/N?"

"The baby is coming now," I cried out. Immediately, T'Challa scooped me up in his arms and ran upstairs to the bedroom. I groaned when he set me on the bed, and he ran to the bathroom to grab towels. "MOTHER!OKOYE! THE BABY IS COMING!" he yelled down the hallways. He called Shuri on his beads, and she said she was on her way. Okoye came running in first, followed by Shuri and his mother, who was carrying a bag filled with supplies.

"Okay Y/N, you're probably going to experience the worst pain in your life right now, so you just need to bear with me," Queen Ramonda told me. "T'Challa get those towels under her and go grab some more. Okoye go get the basin of water and bring it here. As for Shuri, you stay here," she said.

"Here Mother," T'Challa said, running in with towels. His mother instructed him to stack pillows behind my head and back so that my torso was elevated. Okoye came back with a filled water basin and a rag, and set them by Queen Ramonda. T'Challa came up by head to comfort me, while Shuri and Okoye stayed down by my legs with Queen Ramonda. "Are you ready my Queen?" T'Challa asked me. I hesitated before answering with an uncertain. nod.

"Y/N, whenever you feel a contraction just squeeze T'Challa's hands, but do not push yet," I nodded, and right as I did, a painful contraction spread across my lower abdomen. I screamed in pain, clutching both of T'Challa's hands tightly until it passed. Sweat was already beading on my forehead and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Isn't there something to help the pain
other than sticking a needle into my back?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Sadly I was still working on it so no, not at the moment," Shuri answered. I laid my head back and groaned.

"Y/N you can start pushing now, but only when I tell you to, or if you shout because you need to, I will tell you if you can," Queen Ramonda said. I nodded and mentally prepared myself.

~3 hours later~

After 3 hours of labor, the baby finally came out, and after a few seconds, I heard it crying. I sighed in relief and fell back onto the stack of pillows. They tied the cord, and T'Challa cut it. Shuri and Queen Ramonda took the baby to clean it off, and Okoye went to inform the council members about the birth of our child.

"You did it my Queen," T'Challa said, kissing my knuckles. Tears were pooling in my eyes, and they started rolling down my cheeks.

"Y/N and T'Challa, congratulations on your healthy baby boy!" Queen Ramonda said, bringing me the baby. I held him in my arms, and I started crying.

"He's so beautiful," I said, looking up at T'Challa, who also had tears in his eyes.

"What shall we name him?" T'Challa asked.

"How about...T'Chaka?" I asked.

"Thats the best name ever. Thank you my love," T'Challa said, his eyes watering. I yawned, and he took the baby from my arms. "I will hold him while you sleep my love." he said, kissing me on the lips before I fell asleep.

A/N: Jesus Christ this is so bad but it's what gave me my start to this book so I'm leaving it. I get that this one is really bad but I'd appreciate if you guys would continue reading the rest of the book. Thanks!💚

Edited: 3/26/19