What You Wear of Theirs

Tony-
His sunglasses
One day you were fooling around in the lab and saw his sunglasses on the table. You picked them up and put them on your face and started to impersonate Tony. You didn't realize he had walked into the lab and just watched from the doorway. When he cleared his throat, you had realized he was there the whole time.

Steve-
His shorts
Steve's shorts are so big and comfortable on you, so he lets you wear them all the time. The majority of his shorts are now in your dresser and you're constantly wearing them. There was one time, when you had been wearing a pair of them and forgot to tighten the strings so they wouldn't fall down, and you stood up from the couch and the shorts fell down. Steve was rolling on the floor laughing, while you were just embarrassed because he had just seen your ugly underwear.

Bruce-
His lab coat
Bruce left his lab coat on your chair that's in your room once, so you put it on. The sleeves were a bit long and it was big in the waist when you buttoned it. He had come back for it and laughed when he saw you in it. He said, "As cute as this is, I kinda need that back."

Thor-
His cape
When he came back from a mission, his cape was torn in a lot of places. Christmas was coming up so you decided to make him a new one. Thor was so happy that you made him a new one and later that night, he found you asleep on the lounge's couch, wrapped up in his new cape.

Bucky-
His motorcycle jacket
The two of you were out on a date in the park, and you had forgotten your jacket at the compound. It was a little bit chillier than you had expected and you were wearing a dress. Bucky of course noticed that you were shivering and he draped his motorcycle jacket over your shoulders and it immediately warmed you up.

Clint-
His flannels
You had worn all of your flannels and the team was going to go out for a casual dinner. It took some convincing, but Clint let you join the Avengers when he saw how well you can throw knives. So you were going out with the team too. You looked in Clint's drawers and saw a red and black flannel, and you settled on that one with a black tank top with lace on the top of it. You threw on a pair of ripped jeans too, and some combat boots to finish the look. Clint didn't even notice until you got to the restaurant where he whispered, "Is that my shirt?" You nodded, and he replied, "Keep it, it looks better on you anyways."

Natasha-
Her leggings
The majority of the leggings in your drawers were Natasha's and she has a ton of your shirts. When someone offers to do the laundry, your clothes and Nat's clothes just get thrown into one basket for you two to sort out. Natasha also loves the way you look in her leggings, she loves to sneak up behind you and smack your butt, causing you to jump and turn to look at her.

Sam-
His shirts
After the one time you slept at his house and he let you borrow a shirt, you had been constantly taking his shirts and wearing them yourself. They were pretty long on you and he never seemed to mind you taking his shirts. One time he caught you taking his army green colored one, and stopped you because he likes that one too much. But he lets you wear it sometimes when you're over. You took one of his Marvin Gaye shirts that had the phrase, "What's goin on?" on it. That's Sam's favorite shirt on you.

T'Challa-
His necklace
One time, T'Challa took the necklace with his father's ring on it off, and he put it around your neck. He was going on a long mission, so he wanted to keep it safe somewhere. "I trust you will keep it safe while I am out." he said, pulling you in closer. "I will." You replied, standing on your tiptoes to kiss him.

Peter P-
His sweatshirts
Peter has always let you wear his sweatshirts your whole lives, so the majority of your sweatshirts, aren't actually yours. Peter never really asked for them back because he honestly doesn't wear the sweatshirts all that much. They all smell like Peter so you love to wrap yourself in the sweatshirts and inhale his scent.

Peter Q-
His Ravager jacket
Peter had let you borrow it when it was particularly cold in the ship and you were sick. You were laying with your legs hanging off the arm of your chair and you had fallen asleep, with his Ravager jacket on. Peter had let Rocket take over piloting the ship so he could check on you and he found you asleep in your chair, so he took a blanket from off a shelf and covered you with it. He would've given you a light kiss on the lips but since you were sick, he gave you one on your forehead.

Scott-
His baseball caps
Scott took you to a San Francisco Giants game once for a date. Since you had never been to one of their games since you were a child, he let you borrow one of his hats. You had styled your hair with a curled ponytail and pulled the ponytail through the opening in the back. "You look hot with that hat babe." Scott said, walking into the bathroom and seeing you with the hat on. Ever since that day, he's let you wear that hat.

Stephen-
His sweatpants
Stephen wears sweatpants on the days he's off but when he's not wearing the sweatpants, you're wearing them. It all started with one day when you were sick with the stomach flu and you had left your pajamas pants at your apartment. Stephen had helped you change into them after you had finished throwing up in the toilet. You slept for almost the whole day, except when Stephen woke you up to get fluids into your body as well as the medicine. The pants are really long and warm, but thin enough so you don't overheat.

Wanda-
Her beanies
During the winter, the two of you went out on a date when it started snowing. Wanda had packed beanies and gloves in her bag just in case it was gonna snow. She handed you one of her beanies to wear and you guys had went to a little, rustic café. You two had ordered peppermint mochas and sat inside while finishing your drinks. Now during the winter, you always steal her beanies to wear in the snow.

Pietro-
His running clothes
The two of you always go running, no matter the weather outside. If it's snowing, sometimes Tony will turn the warmer on the track on so that the snow melts, but you guys will run inside if it's too cold. Pietro lets you wear his black running pants and jacket when it's cold out because it keeps you warm.

Loki-
His helmet
Technically, it wasn't your fault. Loki has left his helmet on your bed and you just had to put it on. "I am Loki of Asgard, and I am burdened with a glorious purpose!" you exclaimed, marching around your room. Suddenly, the helmet was lifted off of your head and Loki's voice said, "You did good, but only I can do it the right way." He smirked at you as you poured, trying to get the helmet back on your head.

Sorry this took me so long I just had trouble with some of them but as you can see, I pulled through it and finished. I think I'm gonna do another Imagine soon. But in other news I now have a huge crush on my best friend and he doesn't know. The only ones that do know are my two girl best friends. So he won't tell me who he likes and I kinda feel like it might be me and I tried getting one of my friends to get it out of him but he's not budging at all. Anyways, if he does like me and we go on a date I feel like a movie or ice cream would be a cute first date, no? Sorry about the rant, but I hope y'all have a lovely rest of your week and thank you soooo much for reading my crappy writings. It means a lot to me💗