You get Injured on a Mission

I know that not all of the preferences have a situation where you're in the team, so let's just pretend for now, okay?

Tony-
You were leading Peter away from all of the chaos, since he got badly injured. You two were almost to the jet, when a bullet got lodged into your shoulder.

"Ow! Come on, we have to get out of here." You continued pulling the injured teen with you, ignoring the blood pouring from your wound and the immense pain. Once you reached the jet, you laid Peter down on the bed, tending to his wounds before your own. If we're being honest, the pain subsided to a dull throb, so you just ignored it. The rest of the team joined you on the jet moments later, and it was only when Tony hugged you and pulled his hand away from your shoulder to see blood, that you remembered you got shot in the first place.

"Huh, I forgot that that happened," you shrugged.

"You literally got shot and you forgot about it?" Tony screeched, sitting you down so he could fix you up. Everything was fine, but Tony's heart rate was still abnormally high because of the anxiety you caused him.

Steve-
You were in the process of downloading files onto a hard drive, when someone came up from behind you and held a knife against your neck.

"Drop your weapons!" he shouted as Steve burst into the room. "Or my hand just might slip." The changing of metal was heard, Steve dropped his shield.

"Release her," Steve said. You, however, were already reaching for a knife that was in your waistband. You pulled it out, stabbing the man in his right leg. He yelled out in pain, and his hand really did slip. The cut wasn't too deep since he was in the process of releasing you, but it still stung and bled.

You took a gun and shot the man before handing Steve his shield back.

"Are you alright?" Steve asked.

"Yeah. It's just a scratch," you said, wiping the blood that was dripping down your neck.

"Let's get you out of here," Steve said.

Thor-
It was completely Tony's fault. You were riding a motorcycle in and out of traffic, when he tried blasting someone that was right next to you. He hit you instead, sending you flying off the motorcycle. Thank god you were wearing a helmet, otherwise it would've been worse. You left the crash with only a concussion, but Thor looked as if he was going to kill Tony.

"Thor, I'm fine. It's just a concussion, I'll get better," you said.

"But it's not your fault," Thor seethed.

"Chill out, you're making it storm," you pointed out the window at the pouring rain, thunder, and lightning.

Bruce-
While he was in Hulk form, he burst through a wall that you were hiding behind, which sent you flying. You broke a few ribs, but thankfully, none punctured your lungs. Bruce get horrible about it, but you assured him that he didn't know you were behind the wall.

"I could've really hurt you," Bruce said, pacing.

"Bruce, I'm fine. This is nothing I can't handle," you gently held his hand, calming him down.

Clint-
A bomb had gone off, which knocked you into a tree. Your back slammed against it, which caused you to break it. Thankfully, you weren't paralyzed, but you were off of missions for months after.

"Clint, my back is healed, I can go on missions now," you said, smiling.

"No," he stated.