Hey Guys!

Alright before I start off, I know, I've been gone a while and haven't updated. I've had a bit of writer's block and school is kicking my ass.

So! Because of COVID-19, I now have to do online classes during the week for 3 weeks(we're on our second week). But don't worry! I am trying to get into my writing swing again, and I have 3 things in the works rn. I also have another book I've been working on for a while but it's not published, but I'm thinking about just publishing the first part in this book when I'm done with it. It is about Aaron Tveit, if you don't know who he is I suggest you look him up because he is the most perfect human outside of the MCU cast. The first part is about a movie that he's in. It's called Undrafted and it's on Hulu if you ever wanna watch it. It's about baseball and it's pretty funny, Joe Mazzello, Chace Crawford, and Tyler Hoechlin are in it, but anyways, I'm gonna probably put it in this book and see what y'all think about it and if you like it, I might just make it a whole book, idk.

I hope you all are staying healthy and social distancing as much as possible! The longer people don't social distance, the longer we're going to have to do it! Stay safe!

Update(4/25/2020):
I was thinking about making a Fred Weasley fan fiction, um I would really appreciate it if some of you would comment on if you would like that or not. Thanks!