Vacation | Tony Stark x Reader

Requested by: PetersSixthSense
The video above is a tour of the bungalow, but just pretend it is on the end of the row.

Tony decided to take the two of us on a tropical vacation after the events with The Mandarin. We went to Aitutaki in the Cook Islands. Tony spared no extra money and got an over the water bungalow for us to stay in. It has a perfect view of the sunset from the balcony, and the island is very peaceful and not very touristy. Each bungalow was a good distance away from the next and ours was the first one in the row.

"Tony come out here and look at this view!" I exclaimed.

"I'm coming, just hold on a second." he yelled from in the bungalow. "Wow... the view is beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you." Tony smirked.

I playfully hit his chest and said, "That was bad, I'm not gonna lie."

"You still love me though." he said, kissing my lips.

"Yes, I do. Now, let me go get changed into my swimsuit so we can go into the water." I said, pulling away from him.

Your swimsuit-

I went into the bungalow and into the bathroom to change

I went into the bungalow and into the bathroom to change. I decided to leave the sandals and the cover up off, because the bungalow had stairs leading straight into the water. I put sunscreen on, just so I wouldn't get sunburnt. Tony was already in the water, so I ran off the deck and jumped into the water right next to him. The water splashed all over him and he yelled.

"Oh you're in for it missy." Tony said, as you swam away from him, trying to keep him from sealing your fate.

"Tony no, oh my god no I'm sorry!" you screamed before he pushed you under the water. He was laughing his head off for whatever reason, and then you realized he untied your swim top. Your face flushed a deep red and you turned away so you could fix it. "That's funny, Tony." you laughed as you turned around. You went under the water and yanked his swim trunks down, before swimming away, laughing.

After a few more hours of swimming around, the two of you decided to go to out to dinner after showering.

Your Outfit:

You guys went to a small little café and then went shopping after

You guys went to a small little café and then went shopping after. There weren't any big, name brand stores on the island, just stands people set up by the road and small little gift shops. You had already stopped at two of them and at each of them already Tony has bought you something. The first thing was a keychain, the second was a shot glass with a palm tree on it.

"Aww this is cute." you said, holding up a handmade necklace. The price for it was 35 NZD(about 23 USD)which was reasonable for a handmade necklace coming straight from the person who made it.

"Would you like it?" Tony asked.

"Well yes, but I can get it myself you don-" Tony cut you off as he took the necklace out of your hands and paid the shop owner for it. He put the necklace on your neck, and the two of you walked out of the store. "Tony I could've bought that, you know." you said, hitting his arm.

"Well I wanted to buy it for you because that's what I do." he said, shrugging his shoulders.

-The Next Day-

You woke up around 8 am to see Tony wasn't in the bed with you. "Tony?" you called out. No answer. You got out of the bed and went out onto the balcony. Tony was standing there, just looking out at the water. "Tony? Are you okay?" you asked, putting your hand on his back.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." he said.

"About what?"

"Well I was thinking that we could go to the beach today and relax on the sand if you'd like."

"That'd be great, let's just go eat breakfast before heading out." You said, pulling him back inside so you guys could get changed.

You just went to go eat at the restaurant in the hotel and then went to the beach. It was not busy at all and you were thankful for that. The two of you spent about 3 hours at the beach and then went back to the resort so you guys could shower and change to head out somewhere else. It was about 1 pm when you guys went to lunch and then some more stores.
The last stop of the day was an art place, where you could buy, sell, and make artwork.

"Wow, Tony look at this one!" you exclaimed. It was a beautiful landscape painting of the sunset over the water. It cost 3,050 NZD and you frowned. You didn't want Tony to see the price and buy it for you so you picked it up and went to the register. "I'll take this one." you said, taking out your wallet.

"Oh, m'am, that gentleman over there has already given us money for you to buy whatever you want." The cashier said, pointing at Tony.

"Oh, thank you." you said, walking towards Tony, the painting in hand. "Seriously, Tony?" you asked.

"What? You don't have to buy everything yourself." he chuckled.

"But you don't have to buy everything for me either!" you exclaimed, turning to motion for him that you wanted to go back to the resort. "But thank you for buying it for me." you said, turning to give him a kiss.

This took me way too long to write something this shitty😂😂Thank you to PetersSixthSense for requesting this. I hope it's what you wanted and I'm sorry if it's not. Anyways, I'm working on two or three other chapters too, including a second part to the Sam Wilson imagine, whether you guys wanted that or not. Also thank you guys for 1.62K reads on this piece of shit book. It really means a lot to me.