Baby Project|Peter Parker x Reader

It was a normal day at Midtown high school, and you were going to your Life Skills class, which is your last hour. You picked a seat next to your best friend, MJ, right in the front. A boy and his friend came in, and you immediately recognized one to be Peter Parker and Ned Leeds. Peter sat on your left and Ned sat next to him. You and Peter don't get along very well at all. There's really no reason other than the sexual attraction you have towards each other.

As a Senior, you are required to take Life Skills, as it will prepare you for life after school. "Alright class lets get started today. For 'The Baby Project', you will come up to the front and get a baby doll that acts like a real, live baby. You will also be working in pairs that I have chosen. I know you'd rather pick yourselves, but the point is to actually get some work done," The class groaned at the mention of the project and being paired up instead of picking partners.

Last years seniors were traumatized by this project. The teacher started calling out names for partners and when she said, "Y/N L/N and Peter Parker," The two of you turned to each other and glared. You opened your mouth to protest, but the teacher shut you down before you even spoke. "Alright get in partners, and come get your baby," You got in line with Peter and got a baby girl.

"What should we name her?" you asked Peter.

"I don't really care," he said, walking away to go talk to Ned.

"Okay...I guess I'll name her by myself. How about Maggie?" you questioned, writing the name down on your worksheet.

Peter came back and retorted, "Maggie? That's the best you could do?"

"Well did you have a name genius?"

"Yeah, actually, I liked Ariel!" he exclaimed.

"......Like The Little Mermaid?"

"......yes," Peter said, looking at his shoes.

"Okay fine, we can name her Ariel then," you said, trying to suppress a laugh. You set the baby down and picked up your pencil, erasing 'Maggie' and scribbling 'Ariel' in its place.

"Don't laugh," Peter said, crossing his arms.

"I'm not, it's just cute okay-wait I meant the name not you," you replied, flustered.

"No, I understood what you meant," he said his facial expression becoming a tiny bit saddened.

"Are you okay? You seem a little sad," you asked, picking the baby up.

"Yeah I'm fine. Do you want to take the baby tonight? If not I can totally do it," he asked.

"I can do it, it's okay Peter. Thanks for the offer though," you smiled. The bell rang, and you headed off to your car. You guys had also gotten car seat things and everything. You were having trouble strapping the seat into the car, and Peter saw you struggling. He bit his lip, debating whether to go help and he decided to walk over to you.

"Hey, uh, do you need any help?" he asked.

"Um yes actually could you help me strap the car seat holder onto the backseat?" you asked him. He nodded, and strapped the seat holder in, while you strapped the baby in the car seat. "Thanks for your help Peter," you said, shooting him a small smile.

"It was no problem Y/N. I'll see you tomorrow?" he queried.

"Yes," you said, getting in your car. Peter walked to his car, and you drove away, heading to your house. About a block away from your house, you noticed someone hassling an old lady. Pulling over, you stepped out of the car, and walked over. "Hey! Leave her alone," you said.

"And what are you gonna do if I don't?" The man said, stepping forward.

"Nothing, because violence is never the answer," you said, grabbing the old lady's hand and leading her away. The man grabbed your shoulder, and you instinctively turned, punching him in the face. "Unless it's in self defense," you continued, kicking him in the stomach. Just then, something shot down at the mans wrist and pulled him off the ground and into the air.

Spiderman jumped down from the roof of a building and asked, "Miss, are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine, thanks for the help though,"

"Oh it was no problem, I do it all the time," he said. You smirked, as you recognized the voice of the person under the mask.

"Well anyways, I should probably continue on my way so I can tend to our baby, Peter," you turned on your heel but he caught your wrist.

"How'd you know it was me?" he asked, whispering.

"It's obvious," you answered, pulling the mask above his mouth. You slowly leaned in and pressed your lips to his, and surprisingly he kissed back right away. When you pulled away, you couldn't help but smile. "See ya tomorrow lover boy,"

"Yeah, see ya," he said, pulling the mask back down. He made sure you drove away before saying, "Man who know a baby doll would be the cause of that,"

OKAY OKAY I KNOW THAT TOOK WAYYYYY TOO LONG FOR SOMETHING SO CRAPPY BUT I JUST WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT. I was stressed with finals last week and volleyball practice and our tournament which we failed at. Hopefully my lazy ass can get something else out soon😂(This was somewhat based off of a Hooked story I saw on Snapchat lmao)

Edited: 3/26/19