Panic Attack| Thor x Reader

The remaining Avengers all stood on the platform, ready to complete the time heist. You were tasked with going to 2013 Asgard with Rocket and Thor.

"See you in a minute." Your sister, Natasha said, before giving you a thumbs up.

'I love you' you mouthed to her. She smiled back at you. Bruce turned the machine on, and the helmets went over your heads as you were sent to the time and place you needed to go. You arrived on Asgard, and snuck through the palace with Thor and Rocket.

"You know, my father had an Asgardian wine cabinet, I'm just going to go find that." Thor said, walking away. You grabbed his hand and looked deep into his eyes.

"Thor, we have to stick together, we can't risk getting caught." You said, pulling him with you.

"My mother dies today." he whispered.

"Thor, we all lost. But your mom, she's gone, really gone. Everyone else who's gone, we have a chance to bring them back, and you're trying to run away." Rocket said. Thor's eyes started watering. "Are you crying?" Rocket asked.

"No...yes." Thor sputtered. Rocket slapped him across the face.

"Rocket! He's having a panic attack, you don't slap people when they're having a panic attack! Go get the Aether from Jane." I whisper-yelled at him. Rocket rolled his eyes and ran to where Jane is.

"Thor, you need to take deep breaths and look at me. Look in my eyes." I told him, holding his face. "It's going to be okay, deep breaths in." I looked up, and saw Frigga and some maids crossing over to where we were. I pulled Thor behind a pillar, and put my hand to his mouth, signaling him to be quiet. I could sense Frigga was looking around the pillar. It felt like she had walked away, and I looked to the left, and she was inches from my face.

"Thor what are you wearing?!" she exclaimed.

"What do you mean? I always wear this." he said, backing away.

"And who's that with you?" she asked.

"Oh this is just a friend I brought back with Jane." he said.

"You're not the Thor I know are you?" Frigga asked.

"I'm... just gonna go find Rocket, okay?" you said, walking in the direction Rocket went. Rocket was sneaking around in a bedroom and Jane was in there, laying on a couch. Rocket stuck the device in Jane's arm after making sure she was asleep, and then we ran back to Thor before we got caught by guards.

"Thor! Time to go!" I yelled down the hall.

We all suited up and Thor said, "Wait!"

"What? What is it?" I asked. He had his arm out, seemingly waiting for something.

"Oh sometimes it just takes a second." Frigga said.

All of the sudden, Mjolnir flew through a window and into Thor's hand. "Yes! I'm still worthy." Thor said, laughing.

Once he said goodbye to his mother, we left to go back to our timeline. Upon arriving back at the compound, I can sense something is off.

"Clint, where's Nat?" Bruce asks. Clint falls to his knees on the platform and that's when I knew.

"No! No no no no you're lying! She's not dead! She's not!" I cried out.

"I'm not lying." Clint choked out.

I gasped and ran out of the room. I kept running until I reached the outside of the compound in front of the lake, where I sat, hyperventilating, crying, and screaming in anguish.

"WHY? WHY HER? YOU STUPID PURPLE ALIEN IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED? I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I screamed and then laid on my stomach, sobbing and still hyperventilating into my arms. I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder and I sat up to see Thor sitting next to me.

"Y/N sit up please." I did. "Good now you need to take deep breaths in and out. Just like you told me when we were back on Asgard." Once I finally calmed down a bit, Thor pulled me in closer and I sobbed into his chest.

"It's not fair, Thor. It's not fair. She was the only blood family I had left." I sobbed.

"I know, I know how it feels. Hey, on the bright side, we can be like each other's siblings because we don't have any family left." he suggested. I laughed lightly.

"Yeah, I guess we can."

Hey guys, no I'm not dead. This is pretty short but at least it's something. Anyways, I came to say that I just published a new book today. It's a Fred Weasley x Reader, so if you are a fan of Harry Potter or know anyone who's a fan, please ask them to read it for me! It would mean so much. Thanks❤️