Steve Rogers x Reader

(That's the outfit you'll be wearing)
Your POV:
I stood in my bathroom in the Avengers tower, making sure I looked okay before going out the door. I was wearing a black cocktail dress that my figure filled out perfectly. I was walking down the crowded street, trying to get to the restaurant my boyfriend, Steve Rogers, asked me to meet him at. I opened the door to it, and I saw Steve sitting at the bench waiting for me. "Hey handsome," I said, walking up to him.

"Wow, Y/N...you look beautiful," Steve said, his voice softer than normal.

"Oh please," I said, brushing off his compliment. Taking my hand, we were lead to a table towards the back of the restaurant by a waitress. Steve pulled my chair out for me, allowing me to sit down, before he sat down across from me. The waitress took our drink orders, and walked away. "So, how's work going, Steve?"

"Well, there hasn't been anything major lately, just minor things that you don't really hear about on tv," he sighed, running a hand through his blond hair.

"Then why do you look like you haven't been sleeping, Steven?"

"It's not work Y/N, don't worry about me," Steve said, reaching across the table, and taking my hands in his. "How's work going for you?" he asked.

"Well, I've been really busy with one patient in general, she's got stage 3 leukemia and she's such a sweet little girl. I also have a little boy that has a very serious heart condition, and needs a heart transplant, so we're desperately trying to find a match. He's a big fan of you, Steve," I said, smiling.

"Well maybe I should come visit him sometime," Steve said, as the waitress set our drinks down. After taking our orders, she walked away, going into the kitchen. I noticed that Steve was being all fidgety, but I just brushed it off. We continued to talk until our food arrived, and then we started our meals. The food was amazing and I couldn't believe Steve wanted to pay for the whole thing.

"Steve, I want to help pay for the meal," I said, reaching into my purse before Steve's hand stopped me from taking it out.

"No, it's my treat, especially since you help all those children out everyday," he said, genuinely smiling.

"Okay," I said, sliding the wallet back into my purse. Steve paid the check and we left the restaurant, going to a park and taking a walk down the paved path. We stopped in front of a fountain, and just stood there, talking. After a while, Steve stopped in front of the pond.

"Okay. Y/N we've been dating for 6 years now, but I feel like I've known you for my whole life. You're the nicest, funniest, and most beautiful person I've ever met in my whole life. And that's why I just needed to ask-" he said, getting down on one knee, "Will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?" My eyes started watering as I nodded my head furiously and Steve stood up, embracing me tightly. I kissed him passionately on the lips, and wrapped my arms around his neck. People around us cheered and clapped.

Steve picked me up and spun me around, and I couldn't help but laugh. We walked back to Avengers Tower, hand in hand, and the whole team was sitting in the living room waiting for us to get back.

"So...how'd it go?" A slightly tipsy Tony asked. I held my hand with the ring up as a response and everyone gasped. Then, Tony, Bruce, and Bucky started crying, Natasha and Clint were congratulating us and couldn't stop smiling, Thor clapped Steve on the back, and congratulated us.

"I better be a bridesmaid at your wedding Y/N L/N," Natasha said, over all the loud cheering.

"Of course Natasha, but you'll have to wait and see," I smirked.

"Do you guys wanna hang out with us for a little bit?" Clint asked.

"No, I think we're going to go to bed now. Goodnight guys,"

"Awww Steve you're no fun." Tony said.

I had already started walking up the stairs when I heard another pair of footsteps behind me. I had just assumed it was Steve. I got to my bedroom, changed into some shorts and a tank top, then slid into the bed. Steve had walked in after taking everything but his boxers off, and crawled into the bed next to me. I turned over so I was facing him, and he smiled down at me. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing, you're just beautiful," Steve said, kissing my forehead. He pulled me in close, wrapping his arms around my back. I laid my head on his buff chest, and I fell asleep quickly.

A/N: Yeah I took the part where she was pregnant out because I realized that if I kept it in, there was a major plot hole.

Edited: 3/26/19