Wedding Day| Peter Parker x Reader

The day of Y/N and Peter's wedding could not have been more perfect for them. Well it could have been, if Tony was there. Before the events of Infinity War and Endgame, even though they were still in high school, Peter and Y/N had planned on having Tony, her adoptive dad, walk her down the aisle as her parents were dead. And now Tony was dead too. 4 years later, and they were getting married, but didn't have anyone to walk Y/N down the aisle. The couple told Sam about this predicament, but he had suggested that they ask Pepper to walk her down the aisle, even if it was untraditional.

When Y/N asked Pepper to walk her down the aisle, she had burst into tears and accepted the position. Y/N had always thought of Pepper as her mother, so it was only right that she would walk her down the aisle. Then adding onto it, Peter asked Happy to be one of his groomsmen, and Happy was so surprised at this, but accepted it nonetheless. Y/N's bridesmaids were MJ, Wanda, and Shuri. Peter's best men were Ned, Happy, and Harley. Peter and Y/N got close with Harley after the funeral and they became very good friends.

The minister got to the part where the couple would say their vows. "Y/N," Peter started, "We met in the first day of our freshman year of high school. When I saw you in the hallway, I just knew you were the one. Then in biology, when we sat next to each other and the teacher started talking about genes and DNA coding, your face lit up. You knew the answer to every question and when I was struggling, although it was rarely that I struggled, you would help me. When I saw you at Stark Tower, I was wondering what you were doing there. Tony noticed me staring at you and told me you were like a daughter to him. He really loved you even though he pushed you to your limits in the gym, on the field, and in school. When I saw you at the homecoming dance, you looked so beautiful and I felt horrible for not asking you, but then again you would've been left there alone," he paused while everyone laughed, "But, I had to protect you. I will make it my mission to protect you for the rest of our lives. I love you." He finished.

"Peter Parker, where do I even begin? When we first met in biology, I could not stop staring at you. You are the hottest man I've seen in my life. I've always been a strange kind of girl, with my powers and skills people were always afraid of me. Obviously most of them didn't know about my powers, but my battle skills were enough to scare them off. So when you approached me at lunch that first day when I was sitting by myself, and asked me to sit with you, Ned, and MJ, it made my whole day. You were the one that showed MJ and Ned that I was actually nice. When I found out you were the Spiderman, I thought you couldn't get any better. But when you asked me out in our sophomore year, I realized that you were my missing piece, and that we were going to stick together through the thick and thin. And although my dad isn't physically here, I can feel his presence watching over us. I love you, Peter Benjamin Parker." I said, wiping the tears threatening to spill.

"Do you, Peter Benjamin Parker, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Y/N M/N Stark, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do, 100%." I smiled.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you to be husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." At this, Peter pulled me in around the waist and leaned down a little bit to kiss me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Parker!"

When the time came for the first dance, the song, "That's When I Knew" by Alicia Keys started playing. The couple danced around the dance floor, smiling lovingly at each other.

"I wish he could've been here." Y/N said, putting her head on Peter's chest.

"I do too, princess. But look at all of the other people we have to support us now. Pepper's still here, so is Happy, and even Sam and Bucky will be there for us." Peter said, kissing the top of her head. The song ended and the couple kissed before moving off of the dance floor.

About a half hour later, it was time to cut the cake. The cake was a three-tiered chocolate cake with a cream cheese frosting and beautiful flowers decorating the top and the left side of it.

 The cake was a three-tiered chocolate cake with a cream cheese frosting and beautiful flowers decorating the top and the left side of it

Peter and Y/N both had a knife and cut the cake into a triangle slice, then both grabbed onto the spatula to get the cake onto the plate. Everyone cheered, and Peter dipped his finger in the frosting and smearing it on his wife's nose. Y/N's mouth dropped open, and She grabbed a piece off of the slice and smushed it into Peter's face. Everyone laughed and Y/N grabbed a napkin to wipe her nose off, but she kissed Peter's mouth to get the cake off of his lips.

The day sadly had to come to an end, and the couple was almost immediately on their plane to Paris for their honeymoon.

Hey guys, not much that's new to say, but please please check out my other fanfiction. It would mean the world to me if you did. Stay safe and wash your hands lovelies❤️