Favorite Non-Princess Disney/Pixar Movie

Tony: The Emperor's New Groove
There was no particular reason for this movie being your favorite to watch together, but Tony liked Emperor Kuzco's attitude. His favorite part is the scene where Pacha and Kuzco are in the restaurant after almost falling off of a cliff.

Steve: Remember the Titans
Since he grew up in a time where black people weren't very accepted, Steve likes to see white and black teenagers bond over something they all love. Every time the two of you guys watch this movie, you cry after Gerry gets in the accident, and only wants to see Julius.

Thor: The Rescuers Down Under
Thor absolutely LOVES this movie. His favorite character is Joanna the Goanna and he makes references to her all of the time. Whether one of the other team members eats the last of his Pop-Tarts or something else, he's always quick with the, "Did you take one of my eggs?" line. It confuses everyone in the compound except you, since you were the one that showed it to him.

Bruce: Lilo and Stitch
Bruce related all too well to Stitch. Stitch is an experiment that was cast out and Bruce is basically the same way. His favorite part is when Lilo is training him to be a model citizen.

Clint: Robin Hood
Do I really need to explain this one? Next to Brave, this is his one of his favorite Disney movies. He didn't have to really try to get you to fall in love with him, just like Miriam and Robin. His favorite part is the archery contest.

Bucky: Hercules
One of the reasons you love this movie is because of how it ends, but also because when Bucky would flirt with you, you would try to not fall for it. You didn't believe you were in love with Bucky, just like Meg with Hercules. Bucky really has to try to get you to believe you were in love with him. He likes the scene where Meg is singing about how she won't admit she loves Hercules.

Peter Quill: 101 Dalmatians
This movie came out before you and Peter were born, but that's what makes it so much better. When you two would hang out, it was tradition to watch 101 Dalmatians. You had a small little Dalmatian stuffed animal as a child, and Peter got you one for your last birthday. Your favorite part of the movie is when Pongo, Perdita, Roger, and Anita all meet at the park for the first time.

Peter Parker: Up
This movie always made you cry. It's literally about an old man that loses his wife and realizes that he needs company sometimes. The part you guys like the most is when Carl wakes up because that's how you act when you wake up in the morning.

Scott Lang: A Bugs Life
Do I really have to explain this one?? It's a movie about an ant colony. The best part about the movie is when they defeat Hopper in the end.

Stephen Strange: Zootopia
Please tell me I'm not the only one that can see Stephen and Nick switching places? They both started off as total assholes, but they grew past all of that, and anyone could see they were more than skin deep. Your favorite part is when Nick and Judy become friends again at the end.

A/N: This took me way too long but hopefully I'll get an imagine up because I'm on spring break this week. How would you guys feel if I made a Bohemian Rhapsody Imagines book? Let me know even though I'll probably do it anyways😂😂Also thank you for over 500 reads❤️This book started out really shitty but I hope it's gotten better than before.

Edited: 3/26/19(I realized I never finished two and I changed Bucky's)