Letter One

October 20th 2010

Liam, you are absolutely amazing. Your singing and dancing were also as equally amazing.

I want you to know that I will always love you and think that you are amazing. No matter what you do.

I saw you on X Factor last night, you did a great job and rocked their socks off.

Oh, I am sorry! I failed to mention my name.

I am Maggie Hasting.

You just need to know I am not some crazy fan as most girls out there are right now.

You are starting to get even more popular now, Liam.

As I watch ya'll get better and better...It is an amazing feeling.

You have the most amazing personality.... Oh no, I am rambling, but hey that is all me.

I hope one day I can meet you and everything, but where I live not a lot of people come to do concerts.

Alabama, one of the least visited places in America.

I know you don't exactly like that state, but hey this is where I live.

You are like me in so many ways it is scary.

We are both responsible and sensible.

I can honestly say that if you met me, you would really like me.

I have to go now.

I hope you read this letter..I took a lot of time on it.

I love you, bye. :)

Love Maggie Hasting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

How was the first letter? Tell me please what you think because it would mean a lot!! :)

I love you guys so very much :)

~Maggie Rae Payne~