Truth comes out

Liam Payne POV

I did the right thing in this, I gave her to a guy that could be with her. They are so much more alike then me and her. I never felt this way before though and it scared me. I needed Niall at this moment, but the problem was he is sick and I sure as heck don't want to get sick. I'm here with Louis, so I don't know the difference with it. Oh wait I do, he told me to text her that one thing I didn't want to. I stayed in here for that reason. Louis looked so peaceful as he slept. He was just so adorable. I can say this without it sounding gay so don't think otherwise. I wanted him to call Maggie himself and ask her. I didn't need to do this anymore for him. I wanted her too. I thought he knew that. I know that he knew her before I did, but those letters made me see a different side of her and it was so incconet and sweet. I could almost understand why he loved her. 

I walked out of the room. I needed out of there. He was just too peaceful and I wasn't. It was pretty late for me and I needed some sleep, but Niall was my roommate and well, I didn't want to be in there. I had no choice I thought to myself. I walked to my and Niall's room and noticed the light was on and the door was gaping open revealing a normal Niall. That's just plain werid. I thought he was sick. He must really have an iron stomach.

"Why are you up?" I asked him as I walked deeper into the room.

"I wasn't sick, to be honest." He said.

"What?" I said. Him and lying never mixed. Why did he do it?

"I saw how you was. You noticed you couldn't have Maggie. I was helping you out." He said.

"Niall, you didn't have to do that. You probably gave us a disqualfication." I told him. He was so stupid at times.

"Yes I did." I looked at him 

"You have got to be kidding me. I know I like her, but you didn't need to do that." I said to Niall forcfully. I didn't mean to be so rude, but he may have costed us the competition and our carrers. I can't be held accountable for that in anyway. It has been my dream to be a singer. It is what I always wanted to do. I don't want to ruin it because of a girl.

"Mate, you just admitted to liking her. I knew that you would. That is why I did this." He was right I never said the words I like her. I finally admitted to it and it felt pretty good.

"Oh, your right. I need to get something to eat." When Niall heard the word food, he pulled me by the arm and dung me to the car.

"Niall ok let me go." I told him as I got into the car.

"Nandos please." I gave him the really?!?!?! look.

"Alright suit yourself."

Maggie Hasting

It's been 20 minutes and mum still hasn't brought any food home. Stupid Taco Bell and their long lines, I'm starving! I needed that food really bad.

"Maggs, I am tired. I going to go to bed." I shook my head. Isn't she hungry? I guess it pasted.

"Are you not going to eat?" I told her.

"I don't feel good. I need rest." This is not good.

"Ok, just lay down and rest." She collasped into the bed and shortly was asleep. That girl was tired I do believe. 

I need to text Liam back and tell him my answer because I know what it is now and well, I don't think I should tell him about it, but here goes nothing

To: Liam

Tell him I say yes.

I sent that message and I slowly regretted sending it to him. I know that he likes me and I'm scared about what he will say to it.

Buzz

Buzz

My phone buzzed in my hand but I couldn't bear to look at the screen. I held the phone in my hand for a good bit until I finally gave in and looked

Maggie, I will tell him. Btw: This is Niall Liam is driving me to Nandos for SOME FOOOD!!!!!!!!

Good, Liam hasn't seen the text. Niall is really fun he wants Nandos again? I want my bloody TACO BELL!!!!

Niall really?!?! You are something. I'm getting food from Taco Bell be jelly!! I know you is.

I started to laugh at my text back. What kind of language was I using.? It wasn't mine for sure. I don't I repeat don't talk like that. I must be in a good mood since I was talking to Niall. He is a great and funny guy. 

My phone went off again. It scared me this time because I was in my own little world right then.

Yes, I am very jelly. I want Nandos. I got to go now. Liam is demanding me give him his phone back heres my number (insert number here) text me later ;) xx

I hope Liam doesn't read our messages. I seriously hope not.

Now you can call me Maggie Ann Hastings Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend. I cannot believe that I just said that. 

How was that piece of work? I think it was kind of boring. Its been awhile lol I hope you guys like it :)

I love you guys :)

~Athena Kiss~