Craziness

Craziness.

I sat there still watching Hannah. I decided to call Louis, even when I know it's way past midnight. I didn't care. I took my phone out and Hannah looked at me with mild curiousity. I gave her a look that could kill. She needs to learn to get out of my business, I know she is my bestfriend, but really? I unlocked my phone to see a picture of Liam. I stared at it, thinking. Why do I still feel this way towards him when I knew good and well that Louis was the one, who helped me that night. This is so crazy and I am only fourteen, why should I have to worry about this stuff?

I finally, after the deep thought, called Louis. It rang about two times, then I heard his voice. I think I woke him up.

Hello? He anwsered in a husky tone.

Did I wake you? I asked him, as hannah got closer to listen to our conversation. That girl is very nosy.

No, not really. I haven't been able to sleep. I still feel pretty terrible. He said in a soft voice.

I'm sorry. I hope you feel better. I told him and I heard someone speak in the back ground. It sounded like Niall.

Thanks babe. Why did you call me this late for? He asked in a curious tone.

Liam's new girlfriend got under my skin. I anwsered back. Hannah was still right beside me listening. She must have nothing better to do, it being that this is my house and not hers.

You shouldn't let her get to you babe. You have me and I have you. He said back.

I know, hey i have to go now, bye babe. I said back to him. I wanted him to get some sleep.

Awww ok babe. I'll see you soon, bye. I heard the line go dead and I looked at my phone. I had a text message from Liam, but I never looked at it. I turned my phone off for the last time tonight.

"What was that about Maggs?" Hannah said catching me off guard.

"Hannah, nothing." I told her, while getting off my bed and going into the kicthen.

"Tell me." She said following into the kicthen.

"I wanted to talk to him is all. Now go back into my room. I need my privacy." I told her and she understood and left.

I'm still wondering why Liam's girlfriend would care if I liked him or not? I don't see how it would matter. I walked around the kicthen trying to find me a drink. I wanted some mountain dew, but I highly doubt we have any of that stuff anymore.

I kept looking and found some in the bottom of the fridge. I got me one and Hannah. She will love me for this. I walked back to my room when I heard Hannah talking. I know she wasn't talking to herself, but I didn't know who she was talking to. I got to the other end of my door and crouched down to hear the covseration.

"What do you mean?" She sounded pretty mad. "What are you saying?!" She said again. I wish I could hear the person on the other end.

"Do not do this to her!" She yelled and hung up. Who was she talking to and who was the her? I waited a while before entering my room again. She saw me walk into the room, but she never turned her back. This person must have gotten to her really bad.

"What's the matter, Han?" I asked her.

"I think you are being stalked." She said in a shaky voice.

"What? By who?!" I asked.

"Monica." She turned around and I saw that she had been crying.

"Why? When did she tell you?" I asked her.

"While you was in the kicthen." Oh, that's who she was talking to.

"Oh, don't let her get to you." I said "I'll be fine, han."

"I sure hope so." She said running to me and giving me a hug.

"It will be alright." Hugging her back.

This has been one one crazy night with all this crap. I don't know why it has to happen.

There is the new chapter I'm sorry for the long delay!!! I love you guys.

~Athena Kiss~