Everything Changed

Louis Tomlinson POV

I read Maggie's last text. Yes, I was a dunce. I let Liam read my messages. I am stupid really. He is reading them now and I waited for him to blow up, which I could tell it would be soon. I have been in worse. I was still a little sick from earlier. My stomach still hurt and my head was hurting and he is still going to yell because it's LIAM FLACKIN' PAYNE!!! He will and can do what he wants. I'm the oldest I should be this way, but no he is. It didn't get on my nerves though. He is like my little brother, I would do the same in this problem, but right now I don't see this as a problem. He does and I don't understand his judgement.

"LOUIS!!!!" I turned back in my seat. His face was pure evil. Oh snap I am screwed.

"Yes??" I said weakly.

"I finally like a girl and you are going to take her from me?" He said a tiny bit quieter.

"I'm sorry. I loved her first though remember?" I told him. "I told you about how I helped her that one live show because she was really sick." 

"Louis, that's not the point." He said.

"I loved her first. Leave now. I'm sorry. I don't feel good, go look after Niall." I said. 

"Louis." He said 

"Don't. Go!" I said more sharply. He looked hurt. He turned on his heel and ran to Niall's room. I was staring at the wall. I have never screamed at Liam like that before, but truthfully I felt terrible and I didn't need to deal with him right now. I kept staring, I let my mind wonder to that day I met Maggie for the first time.

~Flashback~

It was only the second live show and I hardly knew anyone perfect just yet. After we got done practicing our song for that night. I decided to roam the venue of the show. I walked everywhere possible. I saw these two girls, One was brown headed and the other was blonde. I was wondering why they were here backstage. I walked closer to them. I noticed a few things about the brown headed one. She didn't look too good and she was kind of cute. 

I headed closer to the girls. The brown headed one collpassed onto the floor and her friend was trying to get her up, but she couldn't. I ran across the floor to where the girl was. I wrapped one of my arms around her waist and pulled her up.

"Thank you, Louis? Is that right?" The blonde girl said. 

"Yes it is. What happened? What's you and her's name?" I asked the blonde girl.

"She was really sick and still is. I shouldn't have made her come. I wanted to see my boyfriend and forced her to come." She said

"Her has a name." I heard the girl I have in my arms say barley.

"What is your name?" I asked her.

"Maggie and this is Hannah. I don't feel well. Can you carry me home?" She asked me.

"It would be my plessure." I started walking out of the venue. I had a good hour before we start. I can do this girl one favor. 

"My house is right there." She pointed to the brick house in the distance. I started to run towards it because Maggie started to fall asleep in my arms. 

"She's asleep. Don't worry she doesn't snore." Hannah said and I started to laugh. I just opened the door of Maggie's house amd walked in the direction of her room.

"Oh, Hannah you never told me who your boyfriend was." I told her as I layed Maggie down on her bed.

"Harry." She said as she shooed me out of Maggie's house. "You have to leave. Her mum will be home any moment."

"It was nice meeting you two." I said as I walked out the door.

I walked slowly back to the venue. She was so beautiful. The Maggie girl. I hope she gets better, she looked pretty sick, but besides that she was beautiful. I need to tell Liam. I started running to the building. I almost ran into the door as I got to the venue. I opened the door and ran towards our room backstage.

"Louis, where did you go?" I stopped in my tracks. It was Liam, the man I needed to see.

"I had to help this girl. Man, she was beautiful." I told him

"What happened?" He asked. I told about the girls as I walked around backstage and the girl collasping and picking her up. Then taking her home. Everything. He listened at every single word I said. I like that about Liam he listens.

"Louis, sounds like you like this girl." 

"I do. I hope I see her again." 

~End of flashback~

I did get to see her again, but she loves Liam because she thinks it was him who saved her. She says she remebers that it was me, but in her heart she still thinks it was Liam. I need to text her again. I need to talk to her again. I want to be hers, but she would never date me after loving Liam and still loving him. I missed her so much. I never told the other guys about her. I acted as if she was some other fan when she came backstage today, but I gave her this big hug. 

That was then I wanted her. I don't think I'll ever have her, but I just want it to happen so badly.

"Louis, what's up?" I almost jumped a foot at Liam's voice. He is so bipolar, I swear.

"I remembered the day I met Maggie." I said to Liam.

"Louis, come here." He said and pulled me closer. 

"I love her, Liam." I said into his shoulder. I felt like crap. I needed comfort right now.

"Do you really want her?" He asked. I shook my head. "Then have her. She was yours from the start. I shouldn't have blew up on you like that. Claim her yours. She is yours." He added giving me a hug. I loved his hugs. They were so warm and uplifting.

"Thanks man." I said

"Anytime" He smiled at me and let go "I'll be in my room if you need anything." I waved bye at him. He was truly a great friend. 

Maggie.

I texted Maggie. My phone buzzed. It read:

Louis?

She said back. I thought a while before I texted back.

I love you, night.

I told her and shut my phone off. I was ready to sleep after my nasty day. Darn you, Niall and your darn Nandos! I feel like utter crap because of you two. I got into my bed and shut my eyes.

Maggie, I love you. is the last thing I thought and I was out.

I loved this chapter guiseeee!!!!! I thought it was cute, but it was slooped together and I am have to changed it a bit later :)

What do you all think? I love you guys. Comment below :)

~Athena Kiss~