Louis's Plan

Louis's Plan

Oh another letter from that Maggie girl. She was starting to be annoying, Louis thought as he read the letter. I have been reading all of these letter before Liam and have hid them from him. I think it to be funny because this girl is clearly obsessed with him. I did him a soild I thought.

Every letter he got from Maggie, I hid. The girl seemed more my speed, but I also just wanted to get at Liam for some odd reason and this was how I was going to do it. The last letter she gave him read said this was her last letter, so I thought to myself why not give it to him now and make him feel bad for not reading them. It wasn't his fault though, that's why it's going to be so funny. He will think it was his fault that he didn't read them and will really feel bad for it. This may turn out to the worst prank ever, but hey it might get a laugh from it for sure.

Every letter she sent actually touched me. Letter and letter I read and I felt more with her. I was going to give Liam the letters until I read her three letter. It was amazing and well, I think I started to like her little annoying self. I'm 18. It's alright. 

I have to give them to him, but I do not think I can. They are for him anyways. I wasn't even mentioned in them. Niall was, not me. I guess she didn't like me. I don't care I do like her and I want her to know that too.

I walked into the room of the band's flat where Liam was at. In hand I had all seven letters that girl wrote him. I started to feel bad right away. I need to give him these.

"Liam, I have something for you." I said and Liam spun around in the chair he was sitting in.

"What do you have Louis?" I started to shake. I am not ready for what he was going to do to me for this. I am terrified. Most terrified.

"Spit it out, Louis." I didn't realize how long I just stood there saying nothing.

"I...I" I studdered, trying my best not to scream and holler.

"Louis, what is it?" He said sternly.

"Uhh....letters from a fan. I stole them from your mail. Since October 20th." I said. I closed my eyes, I can't see what he was going to do. Not now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Ohhhhh......did you like that? I did...I was surpirsed meself. I loved writing this chapter. I hope all of my fellow Magelinas loved it :)

If you did tell me in comments :)

I love my Magelinas :)

~Maggie Rae Payne~(Red Kitten)