Semi Finals (Part One)

• Dedicated to Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik :)

Today is a special day for everyone that is a directioner :) It is July 23rd :) It is our boys birthday of becoming a band that we know and love today :) This goes out to you boys I love you :)

Liam Payne POV     

Today is the day of our semi finals. Yes, I'm nervous. Who wouldn't be? The song I still can't say. It's a secret and I don't want to spoil it. I have been pacing for the last hour thinking about if we are going to the finals. It was the only thing I could think about really. It was annoying me and probably the other boys too. 

Louis is doing the same as me and Niall is just quiet. Everyone isn't their normal selves and well it really worried me. Only one thought kept me going was being able to meet little Maggie tonight and everything. I wanted to meet her and I wanted to actually get to know her. She was really special. Really special. I wish she would know that. Everything has to be perfect tonight. I want it to be and if we don't get through it wont hurt us, but make us stronger because I know we can accoplish big things after this.

"Mate you are talking to yourself." Louis said. I shook my head was I saying that all outloud? Oh no great. This is great.

"Sorry just really nervous." I said and he wrapped his around my shoulder

"We all are Liam. Just relax and calm down." I did need to calm down. This could be terrible for us if I went out there like this.

"Thanks. Louis?" I said

"Yes?" He said

"Are you excited to meet Maggie tonight?" I asked him and his eyes lit up.

"You know it." He said almost jumping up and down.

"Now you need to calm down. I'm excited too. She is like special to me." Louis looked at me with some kind of expression I couldn't decode.

"Special you don't say?" He said now smirking.

"Yes..now let's go to practice before you rip my head off." I laughed and we went to the stage to practice. I hope Maggie likes this. Tonight it will be all for her.

Maggie Hasting POV.

I got in the car and we started towards the studio where the X Factor shot.

"Hunny, I'm sorry that I didn't believe you yesterday." She said generally sorry.

"It's okay mum. You know now so that's all that matters." I said to her smiling.

"Why are we leaving so early anyways? Or was that my fault?" I pointed at her. She was the one that ran through the door wanting to get there so early.

"Oh so it was my fault?" She asked. I nodded.

"Well, I guess we will just have to be there five hours early. I hope they wont mind." I shook my head. I guess I might meet One Direction earlier then excepted.

"It's a good thing mum. I'll get to meet One Direction earlier then excepted." I told her as she was still driving.

"Yeah that might be a plus to this." She said as she was stopping to turn.

"We are there already? I didn't know we lived this close...We could have walked." I joked with her as she got parked. 

"Yeah just didn't want to do that." She said. 

I got out of the car and ran to the backstage doors and surprisingly I just went right through. Mum was shortly behind me as I ran and that was then I heard them singing. It was Liam and he was almost done with the song so I stood there looking at him as he finished. Note that I was backstage so all I saw was the back of his head, but I could heard him perfectly. 

Oh no he stopped singing and was starting my way, but he didn't quite see me so my mind decided to do something.

"Hi Liam." I said jumping out infront of him, scaring him half to death.

"Who are you?" He said in short deep breathes.

"I'm Maggie. Maggie Hasting." When he heard that he gave me the biggest hug I ever had.

"Can't breathe. Can't breathe." I said and he let go of me.

"I'm sorry hon. So you are her. I'm glad you are here." He said looking me straight in the eyes.

"I'm glad I'm here too." I said 

"Liam, what ar- Who is this?" It was Louis.

"Louis meet Maggie. Maggie meet Louis." Louis looked at me once then did the same thing. He let go.

"Maggie it's you." Louis said.

"Yes it's me and you are Louis...Are we done with this game now?" Louis and Liam started to laugh.

"You are funny" Louis said

"I know now go back to practicing. I'll just go sit and watch." I said to them. 

"Alright." They said and disappeared.

Wow this was going to be a great show. 

"Maggie, where did you go?" Mum asked as I got to the seats.

"I was backstage. I met Liam and Louis. They gave me monster hugs." I smiled.

"Well, they must really love you." She said.

"You have no idea." I told her.

That was the end of part One. Part Two will be up either tonight or tomorrow morning I promise :) This is going to dedicated to the boys because today is their special day and I want to give them something if they ever get to read it. :)

I hope you all Magelinas liked Part One :) I will always never disappoint will I?

I love you guys and one more thing Happy Birthday One Direction. :)

~Maggie Rae Payne~(Red Kitten)