Liam's Letter

December 5th 2010

Hi Maggie, I finally got all of your amazing letters. The studio missplaced my mail. I read all of your letters. Thank for all of the kind things you have said. I'm glad you think I'm amazing. I don't feel like an amazing person at all. 

It's almost the final, yes. I'm scared for the outcome. I don't want this to end by any means. Oh by the way Maggie, Louis is so mean. Why I say this? He was the real reason for me not reading your letters. He had a plan and no, I will not share. Louis is an amazing mate to have. He isn't mean, he's just Louis and when Louis is Louis stuff like this happens. A lot like this. One time, I had this flashing toothbrush oh, wait I still do because I'm Liam Payne, but back to my story, He thought it would be funny one day to steal it and Maggie, it was not funny. I laugh about it now, but then it was a big deal. It was my toothbrush! Haha.

Niall is amazing too. He has a lot of great traits about him. He is like my little brother, even though I'm only slightly older then him. He truely eats a lot. If you ever meet us as one day you will, Niall will be eating something. He is such a pig, in a good way :)

Harry is something else I tell you. He is like me in some ways. Me and him are great singers as for the rest of the band, I think me and Harry overshadow everyone esle in the band and I don't think it's really fair by any means. Harry is majorally talented and I can see by the way you write he would love you to die, like I do. 

I seriously do, as I read your letters, you were so straightforward and didn't care what you said. Why didn't you tell your parents? I think they would love to hear that you starting to write more. It's a great thing to be able to write. 

I have one more band mate to tell you about. Zayn. He is like my best mate in the whole band plus Louis, but Zayn is different and I like his vibe better you know? He is all quiet and nice. He is actually a very good dancer if he would just let his self go. I'm teaching him to dance better, but I think he is teaching me :) 

Maggie, I loved your letters. I could read them all day. I could write a million things to say, but I'm sorry that I don't have that time. I can keep writing right now, but tomorrow is semi finals and I'm really nervous about them. I shouldn't be because I know we are going to nail it :) I know it. I believe it. 

Thank you for these letters Maggie. Don't stop writing, I will get your letters now if Louis will give them to me haha. Louis is watching me now so I better go. 

Maggie, don't give up on your dreams

Love 

Liam Payne-Louis Tomlinson (Louis give me that pen back!) Sorry about that. Liam loves you, directioner :) x

I folded the letter and put it in an envelope.

"Louis why did you do that?" I said to Louis as he reappears.

"I was being Louis." I laughed and he laughed with me.

"Let's get this to Maggie." I told Louis. 

"Alright." We left out the door to the post office. It was closed by now, but there was a letter box at the end of the drive. I put the letter in the box and Louis drove away.

I hope she gets the letter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like the letter and the bit at the end? I thought it would be funny. :)

Comment what you think :) My little Magelinas :)

~Maggie Rae Payne~(Red Kitten)

P.S. This letter will make an reappearence in the next chapter :)