Maggie's Letter

Decemeber 7th 2010

I got your letter Liam. Thank you so much! I'm glad you actually replied because of who you are. I wish we could meet maybe I'll go to one of your live shows or tomorrows. I live pretty close to the studio. I can make it since I have no school right now. What is the song you are singing tomorrow? I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I'll be there. I promise. I'll get my mom to take me. I'll be there. I keep repeating myself this isn't good.

Oh, tell Louis he needs to keep his hands off of your mail. It isn't his. I still love him anyways. I want you to tell him that. Oh, now I like Harry. Harry has changed me. Now I should give him that. You have too. Louis too and Niall and Zayn. I sound so weird writing this.

I'm still writing for you. I won't give up on my dreams just because of other people. You are the only one that I love and trust with this thing and my mom, but she still doesn't know about me writing these letters. She will now because she is going to have to take me to the live shows and I'll have to tell her why I am going and these letter will be the answer to that question.

I wish I could talk to you more then just like this. Maybe, when we meet tomorrow if we do we can exchange numbers. Maybe just maybe that will happen, but I can't just  say that.

I have to go now Liam. I promise to see you tomorrow with all my heart.

I love you 

Maggie xx...

I got done writing the letter and I thought myself how is this going to work. I put the letter in our personal post office thing that sends it directly to that persons mail box.

"Mum!" I yelled. She came running in.

"What is it sweetie?" She said to me.

"We have to go to the lives shows tomorrow." I said with a serious look on my face.

"Why?" She said more strenly.

"I told Liam I would." I said

"Liam who?" She asked.

"From One Direction. The band we go for on X Factor." I told her and she laughed.

"No hunny." She said laughing.

"Mum. I'm serious." I told her

"Ok, we will go, but I highly doubt that Liam wanted you to." Mum said as she walked out of the room.

Only if she knew the truth.

Maggie's letter and her mom's response to her question!!! Both seemed very intense to me. Her just being fourteen lol

I hope you all Magelinas liked it!!!! :)

~Maggie Rae Payne~(Red Kitten)