Just Listen

Just Listen

Niall Horan

I told Louis that Maggie said yes, which was one thing I didn't want to do because when Liam finds out it wont be the prettiest thing. He will be a different person all together. I should tell him, so he can hear it from me and not Louis himself. There is still a bad in that. I was the one who asked her for him. It could be my fault too, not all the way, but enough for him to yell at me. He is one to yell for no reason. There is a time when you don't want to be near him and this will be one of those times. I have a few ways that I could tell him. I just can't.

Buzz

Buzz

My phone buzzed in my hand. It was Maggie.

I'll tell him.

She like read my mind or something. It's these times I question my mind. I laughed.

"Niall." I heard a faint voice say, it sounded like the person just woke up, but I just told him Maggie's answer. He must be still a little groggy.

"Yes?" I said to Louis after I was in his room.

"Thanks mate. I couldn't ask her myself. I owe you." Sure as hell he does. I thought to myself. I could easily get yelled at because of this. This is one thing I would do though.

"Yes, you do." I said back.

"Don't be that way. It's a bad on you." He said in his sarcastic tone. I started to laugh. "There's the Niall I know and love. Hold up, I thought you was sick. I know I am." I was helping Liam, smartie.

"Cast iron stomach Louis. Remember?" He gave me a look that could kill.

"You did not have to get smart. Niall, you know how to make me feel better." He said. It must be a gift because everyone thinks that.

"Oh goody!" I said sarcastically.

"Now Niall." He said in a funny tone, even when he was sick. He was pretty funny.

"Yes lou?" I answered.

"Nothing, I'm knackered still." He said.

"Why don't you go to sleep? Wouldn't that help?" I said.

"I know." He said.

"Now bye. I'm letting you sleep" I walked out of his room. I thought about if I should tell Liam the news or not. I walked around the hallway in our flat thinking it through. I still didn't know.

"Liam, I need to tell you something." I almost yelled, but he heard me.

"Sure. What is it?" He said walking my way.

"Just listen, don't yell, scream or interrupt me okay?" I told him. He gave me a look, but I continued on."Louis is Maggie's boyfriend. As we were going to Nandos I got a text from Louis wanting me to ask her out for him. She said yes." He looked calm, which I thought was weird.

"I know I told him to do that." He said.

"Forreal?" I said to him, thinking how can he be so okay with this. I highly doubt that he really is okay with it.

"Yes. I told him to do that. It was my idea. He deserves her." He said and I could tell it hurt him to say it. I wanted to hug him. I wanted to, but then that we defeat my purpose here.

"Liam, you shouldn't have if you loved her." I told him knowing what I just said was the truth.

"Niall, she deserves him. Not me." He said again.

"You deserve her. Don't say any of that stuff." I said to him.

"No. Just leave it okay?" He said.

"Fine." I told him back. I turned around and walked back to my room. I was so flustered at him. He deserves her. He needs her, but he wants Louis to have her. I think that's a bunch of crap. He needs to know when to do and not do stuff and this was one of those times.

I'm pretty much done trying to deal with him. He has so many problems most of the time. It is too much. I helped him today he should do the same, but no he won't. It can get really flustering.

I am done dealing with his problems.

This is probably really short I'm sorry

I love you guys :)

~Athena Kiss~