Why am I falling for you?

Maggie Hasting POV.

As I said before, I am falling for Louis Tomlinson. I can't even believe it for a second, but apparently everyone thought it before me, which I think is kind of creepy. I never of liking Louis. I never did. Now I am dating the guy? Someone has screwed the balance of life or something because I don't think that was supposed to happen. 

Hannah was partically bonucing off the floors since I told her. She is the only one who was excited about this. I kind of am, but that's because I have a boyfriend. I haven't had one in a year, I was getting lonely. Don't get me wrong, Hannah is fun to be around, but I need a guy to be there too. There are moments I don't want a guy near me. I have these other times I just get really quiet. I don't know if this will work or not, since he is Louis Tomlinson and I'm just little ole Maggie and no one really cares about me. I'm glad that he cares. 

It's also surreal to me. Why would a guy like him like me? I mean really? If you think about it it seems like a big joke. It does seem that way, I know it shoudln't but it does.

"Earth to Maggie?!?!" Hannah screamed pulling me out of my trance. "Did you hear me?"

"No I was thinking." I said.

"Well, I said what do you think of Louis for real?" Hannah asking me this question? You have got to be kidding me..really you should be kidding me.

"You have got to be kidding me" I told her.

"No I want your honest answer. You know me I don't kid about this stuff."

"My honest answer is....I think it's weird that I'm actually with him. It's like a curel joke someone laid on me...It just makes no sense. That's what I was thinking about." I said honestly. I never thought a guy like him to date me. Now he is..it must be some curel joke.

"Maggs, No it's not. He actually does like you." Hannah said. I believe her I do, but I'm scared that I'm actually falling for him.

"I do not want to fall for him." I told her.

"Too late you already are." She told me.

I didn't know what to say. I know she is right about everything. I;m just scared.

Buzz

Buzz

Who could that be?!?! I'm annoyed now with all of these texts.

Hi, I'm Monica.

Who the flack is Monica? Am I supposed to know her?

Do I know you?

I asked her very nicely. 

I don't think so, but I know you.

That creeped me out. Who is this girl and why does she have my number?

I'm confused.. Why are you texting me? Who are you exactly?

I texted back.

I'm Monica, Liam Payne's girlfriend...

Girlfriend? Why is she texting me? To rub it in my face??? 

What do you want?!

I said back

Just to tell you that. I know you wanted him. You can't now.

Is she being serious? I started to laugh.

Gurl, I don't care. I have Louis...bck off!

I texted back. I literally didn't care.

Really? You are dating him? AHAHAHA!! That's funny.

This girl is literally getting on my nerves. I wanted to text Liam so I did.

To: Liam

Tell your girlfriend to leave me alone.

I pressed send and didn't text her back. I didn;t want a fight so I shut up. 

Buzz

She got your number from me..I;m sorry.

I didn't text him back. 

I don't want be in a fight with him either, I highly doubt she just got my number. He gave it to her.

"Who was that? You look pretty pissed." Hannah said.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said.

"Girl, tell me. It's important I can see it on your face."

"I still don't want to talk about it. I need to see Louis, but he is probably asleep again." I said

"Fine don't tell me." She said getting off the bed and started singing again.

I just watched her. I wasn't in the mood to do it. That girl touched a nerve. She actually made me mad. It's pretty hard to do that.

This had bad idea written all over it. I didn;t listen. Now I am falling for the one guy, I thought was Liam and it is confusing me..I don't like this at all. 

Why am I falling for you? Why am I dating you? I don't think I should be. 

Only time can tell. Only time.

This chapter was like a filler :) I know Monica is now going to be all jealous...I don't know

I hope yall like this

I love you guys :)

~Athena Kiss~