Last Letter

Here is the last letter. NOTE: I will be writing a sequl sometime. This story isn't completely over (: I note the excitment on everyone's face (: Haha, well here is Liam's letter. There will be some tears shed while reading this. Just a mear warning (: I hope you all enjoy. (:

Dear Maggie, 

         This letter, I write at this very moment, is to tell you and the band something. I thought it went away, but apparently it hasn't and I almost died from it today. I just don't know how to tell you all it because it was supposed to be a one time thing, like chicken pox, and no, that is not what is wrong with me. I have a serious problem. It happened the first time I came to the XFactor. I got really sick, no one knew what it was. I went to the doctor that day I had an episode, the worst kind you can have. I just started getting sluggish, but that wasn't the worse part. The doctor thought I was having a stroke. I just thought I was sick, but I had blood poisioning. The worst form of it. When I got sick this morning, it was the same. I didn't know what was going to happen, so I wrote this like a goodbye, thinking I'm dead. I just don't know how it is going to turn out, so I need to tell you something Maggie. Louis loves you I know this. I know you don't like him, actually you would never love him. I know this because that day he saved you, it wasn't his idea. It was mine. I heard Louis talking and I seen you with that girl. I pulled Louis to the side. The girl didn't notice me, neither did you. I told him to take you to your house. I'm surprised that you didn't see me. I am glad actually, but you still fell in love with me. I didn't want that to happen. The worst thing about it is I love you too. 

        Louis, this is for you. I have to say, I know you love Maggie, but please don't hurt her. Be here for her like I should have. I wanted you to have her because I knew one day, this stuff was going to flair up again. I'm scared man. I really am. You know I am. This stuff is ruinning my life. First, Niall pretends to be sick and now, this. I don't want this life, but I have you guys and I love you all. 

        The more I write the more I think of all I have and I am glad for that. Thank you for being there for me. I love you, Maggie. I really do. I hope you read this letter knowing this is for the best that you have Louis. Louis, this is for the best because I don't know if I will live much longer the rate I am going I hope this stuff clears up, so I can have a normal life. I'm only 16. Why is this all happening to me. 

        This letter is for everyone to see, so whoever gets this first show it to them.

                           Love, 

                                Liam Payne (:

There you have it, the last letter. I know it sounds weird, but the sequel will make it make sense. Thank you for reading Letters to Liam Payne (: I love you guys (: The sequel is Our Last Letters. So please check it out (: 

-Maggie(LiamPayneKiss)