Aftermath

Guys, this is the last chapter to the whole book and I am proud of myself. I finished a story! There will be a letter after this chapter, but other then that, this story is finished. Do ya'll want a sequel to this story? I will start writing it if you do :P Well, here is the last chapter of Letters to Liam Payne, plus the longest chapter of Letters to Liam Payne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis Tomlinson

I see it before I could decide what happened to him. He told me to give this letter to Maggie and then he said its better this way. I am in pain even more than before, watching his body fall to the floor and all the doctors running to his aid. He must be really sick. This morning is kind of fuzzy in my mind because of what has happened, before I could think twice Maggie came running into the room, crying. Great, Liam told her my condition, then again it’s all over the news I assume.

“Oh my gosh, I am so glad you are okay.” She smiles through her tears.

“No, I need a kidney transplant, but I’ll get it soon.” I notice her looking around the room, probably because Liam isn’t here. I knew she would notice, but why does she care? She’s with me. I guess her past feelings haven’t left her yet.

“Where’s Liam? He called me all frantic about you.” She said.

“He passed out, something’s wrong with him babe. He didn’t look so good this morning and when he came in today he was sickly. The doctors are trying to figure out what is wrong with him.” Her eyes got big and sad. I felt so bad, but I also am hurt.

“I need to see what’s wrong with him. I’ll be right back.” I let her go. I just wish she could see what all of this was doing to me.

Maggie Hasting

I left the room and walked over to the front desk and asked for Liam Payne. They said he was in room 311 and that he was awake if I wanted to see him. Louis looked terrible, he was beat up at every angle. I just wanted to know why he did this to himself. I’ll find out soon enough. I walked towards the room they told me. I was ready to ask Liam so many questions. Why are you in the hospital? Why are you passing out? Why is Louis in the hospital? Why did he have that wreck? All these were the questions playing on my mind. My mom is probably as scared as me. She stayed in the car, surprised that she didn’t bring Hannah to get her nose checked out. I think I broke it. I honestly think I did.

I walked past number 310 and right across from it was Liam. I couldn’t see in there because the door was closed. I walked closer to the door. Slowly, but surely I opened the door. Liam was on the bed, but he wasn’t looking at me. His head was tilted towards the left side of the room. I didn’t say a word as I walked into the room. His head slowly turned and seen me. I don’t know if that was a face of anger or if he was excited to see me. I couldn’t tell. I practically ran to him.

“What happened to you?” I asked him and kneeling down in front of him.

“I passed out.” He said simply. He was happy to see me, but sad all the same.

“Yes, I know that bit of information, but why? Or do you not know why?” I could tell he was hiding something, but I couldn’t really tell you what it was.

“You don’t need to know now. It’s all in the letter I gave to Louis. I found out a while back, but the symptoms hit me this morning hard.” He has something? What could this something be? I probably should go back to Louis’s, but I decided against it for right now. All I wanted right now was to be with Liam, like I was supposed to.