Answer.

Monica POV

I asked him out. I have been wanting to do that since the day we became friends. He was so sweet and caring. He actually cared that I was there. We have been friends since 2nd grade. He was one of those guys that you need by your side. He never betrayed you or anything he was great. I like him for him. I know he is kind of famous now, but that's not why I asked him out now. I just gained ebough courage to do it. I have been waitng and waiting for the right moment to ask and I guess now was, but the sad thing is he hasn't answered yet. I needed to know if he felt the same way. I highly doubt he does. He always saw me as a little sister. I liked it that way really, but I just want to know if he was always mine. I needed that confidence. I don't have at this moment and never did, wish I did though. I was always in the back of the class trying to hide. It never worked either. I always had to say something. It wasn't a good thing at all. Liam almost changed that on me, but I'm still the same girl. I haven't changed. 

Buzz. Oh my gosh it may be him. I opened up the screen and it was him. I couldn't read his answer yet. I was scared to look. I decided to open it. It was the anwser I was looking for. Yes. I wanted to scream. I finally have him and now I can be with him. I am so excited. I couldn't scream because my mom would hear me so I just smiled really big. I can't believe that he said yes. I wanted to see him. I hadn't seen him since x factor started and today was supposely the final and the guys completely screwed it up. I hope this works out because I like him a lot and I always have and always will. The best friend love is always the stronger. 

Thank you!! xx

I sent back to him. He actually said yes. Yes was the word. I love this.

You are welcome :) xx

I smiled at his text back. I like the fact he uses the xx's after what he says. It's so sweet to me. I always did it. He is just so sweet with everything

Did you always like me?

I don't think I wanted to know his answer back though. Maybe, he didn't maybe he did. I just wanted to know, like really bad.

Monica, I only really thought of you as a little sister. You just asked at the right time. I decided to give this a chance. It may work we will see :)

Oh so I was right about that? Oh, well he said two things I liked the part about giving us a try was the best. I just wanted to know that he wanted to try it out.

Oh thats good to know :)

Yes, it is :)

I like you a lot Liam. I always have. :)

I know I noticed it for a while I never said anything.

So he knew and never did anything about it? That was one thing I didn't like about him. He never tells you anything.

That's what you do best.

What is that supposed to mean? :) xx

Nothing. You just always get around stuff. :)

I know I do. It works everytime ;)

I started laughing yes, It does work everytime. I waited a little bit before I texted him back. This is like a dream come true. I have always wanted to date him. Now I'm dating him. 

It makes me so happy.

I'm going to bed, Monica.

He texted to me. I need to go to bed too.

Goodnight, Liam.

I sent back to him. He didn't answer back. I wish he knew how much I loved him. He is like the best person in the world and I highly doubt that he knows that. He seemed upset when he was texting me. Something must had happened. It was never like him to talk like he did to me today. I guess it was nerves or he was mad for not being able to play today at the x factor. Yes, I watched it on my telly. I'm all up to date with it. I try to be with him.

I wanted to go to bed, but I can't my eyes stayed wide awake and my body was so hyper. Thanks a lot Liam. I thought to myself. I am still excited after he said yes. I am so getting him for this. He knows how I get after I get news like this.

He did it on purpose. I'm just kidding. I don't know what he was thinking, texting me at midnight because it was midnight and I need to be in bed, but I didn't care.

I loved him that is all that matters.

Here is a better chapter :) @CaptainSmile is Liam's girlfriend. Her real name was supposed to Mona, but I decided to change it to Monica. :) If that's okay with her. It probably is.

I know this is like really early in the morning like 5:30, but I decided to write this before I got to school so I would not forget it.

Thank you for reading this!!! I love you guys :)

~Athena Kiss~ :)