006

"you live with a cute boy?"

taehyung huffed as he dropped the stack of books onto the table, taking them one by one and placing them on the shelf. he turned to face the elder. "hoseok hyung, could you please help me out here-"

"wait, you gotta tell me more about this cute boy," he pleaded and the gray haired boy just groaned, shoving his hand away. "why won't you? you're not in a relationship right?"

"no, but that doesn't mean you can take him." he answered plainly as he finished arranging the stack of comic books to the shelf. it was closing time in the store and he just wanted to go home and sleep, but he was put on duty to fix the books that people left lying around. "just leave him alone okay? he's not for you."

hoseok looked at him with a face that made taehyung wonder if saying that was the best idea. "oh i get it, you're possessive-"

"no! it's not that, i just said that he isn't for you," taehyung emphasized in his words but hoseok still couldn't get the stupid smirk on his face to go away. if only taehyung could slap it off of his face. "and neither is he for me."

hoseok scoffed before slinging his backpack behind him, phone already in hand. before he managed to leave the store, he turned back and added.

"well.. maybe send at least a picture of him later?"

taehyung glared. "no."

____________

it was about 8 pm when taehyung got back to the house, and he felt exhausted as ever. he walked in like a drunk man coming home from the club, and he threw his bag to the side. jungkook should be home from school by now.

"god, fuck, i'm so tired.." he mumbled to himself as he walked upstairs to his room. as he passed by the hallway, he noticed a soft muffled voice coming from jungkook's room. "the hell..?"

slowly, he opened the door to the room, making sure to not disturb him.

and there he was, seated on the floor with the same pink bunny plushie he found on the floor yesterday. he seemed to be talking to it softly, muttering sweet words to it as he played with the ears. taehyung felt a smile creeping up his lips when he heard jungkook talk a bit louder, the same sweet tone present in his words.

"b-bun misses daddy.." he hugged the toy close to him as he said it, and taehyung wasn't sure if he was supposed to be sad or happy because of it. who is bun? is that what he refers to himself? and who is daddy?

is he in little space? is this what taehyung's gonna deal with everyday?

"cute.." he whispered before closing the door, forgetting that it was late and that he had to rest soon.

as he made his way to his own room with a tired smile, a soft sob coming from the back made him stop in his tracks and he ran back to the end of the hall just to see what happened to jungkook.

he threw open the door to a crying jungkook, cheeks tinted red and hands shaking. he bent down until he was eye level with him and he placed his hand lightly on his back.

"kookie? why are you crying?"

at the sound of those words, jungkook's head rose and he sniffled, more tears beginning to stream down his eyes. shit, how do i take care of this? i have no fucking experience whatsoever.

out of instinct, he took the brunette by the waist and placed him on his lap, jungkook covering his face with his hands as he sobbed.

"jungkookie what's wrong?" he put on the softest voice he could muster, and it wasn't hard since he was nearly about to pass out with fatigue. the hard part was getting jungkook to stop crying.

but he couldn't just tell him to stop crying, right? it's inconsiderate to do that. he had to think of a way to somehow make jungkook tell him what the matter was.

"i-i..miss dada.." he cried out.

that was quick.

"dada misses you too," he answered, and jungkook clutched onto his shirt tightly as small whimpers exited his mouth due to how hard he was crying. taehyung let it happen, he didn't know how to deal with it at all. he just wished namjoon was there to help him out.

jungkook looked up at him with tear covered eyes. "h-he does?"

taehyung nodded. "yes, he misses you." he wiped jungkook's tears with his thumb and he smiled. "a lot."

taking his phone out of his bag, he pressed namjoon's contact and put it on speaker for jungkook to hear. it was only a surprise when namjoon wasn't the one who picked up, but seokjin.

"oh, taehyung-"

"daddy.." jungkook whimpered and seokjin instantly shut up. "i miss you."

"darling, i miss you too." he cooed and all taehyung could do was listen and mentally take notes. as they talked, taehyung could feel his eyes starting to shut.

and that's how he ended up sleeping on the floor.

__________

hehe poor tae sleeping on the floor
this is his first experience with little jungkook uwu

also hoseok is a thirsty hoe but dw he isn't actually trying to take kook lmao
he's just a flaming gay that's all

bye !!!!