55

time skip: one week

the pair moved in together right after namjoon said they were allowed to, and jungkook absolutely loved it

the pair moved in together right after namjoon said they were allowed to, and jungkook absolutely loved it. first of all, the house was way bigger than imagined, and that only meant they could stay in their own separate spaces.

but they wouldn't, because they'd be too busy cuddling or doing something together anyways.

taehyung really outdid himself with it. he had a new room installed just for jungkook to be in when he was in little space, and they had a shared bedroom twice the size of the one they stayed in before.

he often complained about how he didn't have any money, but they were all lies. taehyung is fucking loaded.

as of now, jungkook was in their room laying on the bed playing with his stuffie. he had a new pink pacifier too, and all the clothes he was wearing were new. everything in the house was new.

"honey? i'm home!" a yell sounded from downstairs, and it's like jungkook's eyes lit up at the voice. he stood up, abandoning the pacifier as he ran downstairs where he knew taehyung would be.

"daddy!"

"hey kook," jungkook paused and examined taehyung. it was obvious from the small droplets of water dripping from his hair that he had just ran through the street without an umbrella, and along with that, his white button up and pants were all soaked wet. jungkook stood there with a pout and crossed arms. taehyung laughed nervously. "uh.. oops."

"bun can't hug daddy no more." he huffed.

"i know, sorry."

he hung his also wet coat by the rack and he walked to the couch, a few drops of rain water trailing behind him. jungkook frowned.

"daddy will get sick."

"yeah, he will." taehyung chuckled. "come give daddy a kiss then?"

"b-but bun will get sick too!"

"then i promise to give you a kiss too."

__________

END!

that's it folks!
the book is now over
which is kinda sad,, i enjoyed writing this:(
uhh hope this wasnt too cut short
it probably is but idk
hope you enjoyed the book! thank you for all the comments and support y'all gave!!
this book is now at, uhh,, 83k??
ILY ALL💓💞

also,, should i make a q&a for the characters?? comment here if yes or no
tnx guys!!

- alyssa!