52

"be quiet

"be quiet."

hoseok rubbed his eyes, pushing his glasses up to the bridge of his nose. his eyes widened, and he quickly tapped yoongi's shoulder to wake him up too. once the raven haired male opened his eyes, he's got the same surprised expression on his face just like hoseok's.

"h-hyung, what are y-you doing here-"

"came home to check on my boys, what else?" seokjin chuckled. he walked past the two and to the stairs, but before he walked up, he smiled and said, "by the way, we've got presents for you guys in the car."

the pair scrambled to their feet, pushing each other out of the way to get outside where the presents were. typical.

seokjin made his way upstairs and to the room he assumed jungkook was, and as he slowly opened the door, a smile rose to his lips at the sight.

taehyung had his arms around jungkook, and jungkook was buried closely to taehyung's chest. they were cuddling, and it was the cutest thing ever.

"hey, wake up you two." the elder whispered as he poked taehyung's shoulder. "i'm home."

the redhead slowly sat up, running a hand through his messy red hair. "wait, who's home?"

"me. i'm home." seokjin scoffed playfully. taehyung turned around to the source of the voice and nearly fainted. "how's the sleep?"

"hyung, be quiet.." jungkook mumbled, voice muffled because of it being covered by a pillow. seokjin felt his heart jump when he heard his voice after such a long time.

"kook, wake up. seokjin hyung's here-"

"jin hyung..?"

before both of them even got to blink, jungkook was already out of the bed and he threw himself onto seokjin. the elder hugged him back with a small laugh.

"hyung, i missed you so much."

"i missed you too."

hoseok quickly walked up the stairs, making sure none of the bags of gifts and food fall from his arms. from afar, yoongi is chasing after him with the angriest look on his face. the two run after each other in the halls while the other three catch up on each other.

the orange haired male placed the bag down on a table and got out a cat scratch toy, swiftly chucking it towards yoongi's direction.

the squeaky toy landed on the floor after it hit yoongi softly on the chest. "what?"

"that's for you."

"do i look like a cat to you?"

"well-"

"..you're such a jerk."

________

lil meow meow uwu

i don't remember updating yesterday??? sorry guys jsjsjs i always fall asleep while writing bc i always update late at night

but here's an update!!💞
this chapter was originally supposed to have namjin video chatting with taekook but the idea was dismissed

byiee