013

"i'm getting cold

"i'm getting cold."

jungkook muttered quietly to himself as he brushed the layers of snow off of his jacket. taehyung managed to pile up a mountain of snow where he can lay down on, ignoring how he can't feel his own legs anymore because of how cold it was. "we can go inside if you want. i can make you some hot cocoa or something."

jungkook's expression brightened and he smiled widely, showing off his cute bunny teeth. "really?"

"yes-"

before he knew it, jungkook had already abandoned his unfinished snowmen family and ran to the house. taehyung sighed happily before rushing to get up and enter the house.

"damn, that kid never gets tired.."

__________

as he entered the house, the first thing he heard was,

"hyung, i broke a mug."

and taehyung paused in his steps on the way to the kitchen once he heard jungkook. there were broken shards of glass on the floor, and jungkook was holding the handle of it, a shocked look present in his face.

"i-i swear it just fell off the handle-"

"how is that even possible?" taehyung mumbled, pushing jungkook back so he wouldn't injure himself with the broken glass. jungkook was still standing still in the corner, probably still progressing what happened. taehyung kneeled down and raised a piece of glass up. "who's is this?"

"..it's namjoon hyung's..favorite mug."

oh.

as taehyung looked up, he could already see jungkook's bottom lip begin to tremble, eyes getting glossy. "i-is namjoon hyung g-gonna get mad at me..?" he hiccuped. taehyung quickly rose to his feet to cater to the younger.

"oh, of course not. he's not gonna be mad at you." he hugged jungkook close to him, feeling the wetness of his tears against his sweatshirt. jungkook cried a lot, but taehyung didn't mind it much just as long as he gets to comfort and hug him.

"h-he's not?"

"no, darling. he's not." he murmured, hand rubbing jungkook's back in a circle motion. jungkook's sniffles and hiccups were slowly decreasing, which brought a smile to taehyung's face.

jungkook wiped his tears with his fists, nose slightly red because of both the cold and the crying. "h-hyung, you're really nice.."

"i am?"

"y-yeah, very nice. t-the nicest person in the world." he added and smiled, a high pitched and childish tone in his voice. taehyung found it adorable.

"let's get you all warm, hm? i'll make us some cocoa and we'll watch some movies. that's good?"

"yup!"

_____________

i..got...sleepy.....with.......this

it's literally 12am why do i always update this book in the middle of the night where i don't think straight i swear

well yeAh that's taekook playing in the snow and kook crying bc he broke a mug

honestly same

bye !! hope you all have a wonderful day/night and reminder that people (including me!) loves you!!! 💓💓💕