44

"last time i checked, the table was for eating food, not each other

"last time i checked, the table was for eating food, not each other."

hoseok chuckled, taking a huge bite from his badly made sandwich. taehyung shrugged, pulling away from jungkook. the brunette only giggled softly with a smile. so far, the morning has already started well, and neither of them felt like adding any negativity into the day. well, that goes to taehyung and hoseok only.

"last time i checked, there were 10 cookies in the fridge. what happened last night, hyung?" taehyung rose a brow and hoseok nearly choked on his food.

hoseok didn't abandon the cookie that easily, of course. after all the ghost hunting he did last night, he needed a reward. not that he actually caught any ghosts, but he still thought he deserved it.

"yeah, yeah, forget it." hoseok brushed it off. and jungkook laughed, taking a bite off of his own food that was nicely prepared by hoseok. it was surprising to wake up to the smell of bacon and coffee, and it was even more surprising when it was hoseok who made them. he didn't seem like the cooking type. "so, how was your night, tae?"

jungkook paused, while taehyung smirked.

"it was nice, i enjoyed it very much." the redhead said.

the eldest hummed, leaning back on his chair as he turned to jungkook. "'bout you? how was your night?"

"..no comment."

________

hi!!
so i'm craving tons of coffee rn:(
and i wanna dip bread in it and eAt uGHHSHDJ

also i've been playing the piano again,,
it's been long after i stopped playing the piano,, but yeah
hope yall have a good day/night

stay hydrated and healthy! remember that i love u and everything abt u uwu💕

bye!!!