49

"daddy, look at this!"

taehyung found it so adorable whenever jungkook showed him things he discovered or like. he liked how his eyes sparkled and widened, or how his smile would grow as he talked.

and hoseok was simply watching the two from afar.

again.

the group stayed in a comic cafe nearby, one that taehyung and jimin used to visit often. jungkook said he wanted to read some comics, so taehyung obviously allowed him to.

yoongi was asleep in a tent, probably feeling at home because of how comfortable it was there.

seriously, the pillows are too soft.

and that's exactly what jungkook wanted to discuss with taehyung. he waddled his way to taehyung's tent with the velvet purple pillow he picked up.

"what is it, bun?" he smiled. and jungkook laid back down with taehyung. "a pillow?"

"it's super soft..!"

he even shoved the pillow to taehyung just for him to feel it, and admittedly, it was very soft.

"woah, that is soft.." the redhead mumbled. he placed the pillow on his shoulder, and patted it to tell jungkook to lie down. "wanna sleep for a while?"

"no, i wanna read." he pouted, but he still laid down anyways, because he wouldn't miss any chance to be with taehyung and the pillow. "..but i'll stay here first."

"you're adorable."

and even when jungkook said he would read, he still fell asleep. right next to taehyung where he felt the safest.

________

serendipity made me feel things to write this chapter:(
it's srsly such a soft song!!! wtf???

also double update bc im pretty sure i didn't update yesterday??? or idk

bye babes💘💘