20

"we haven't thought of a safe word yet

"we haven't thought of a safe word yet."

it was late at night, maybe about 1 in the morning, and the two finally decided on going to bed. and since hoseok and yoongi were sleeping in the guest room, it meant that taehyung and jungkook had to share a room.

they didn't feel like sleeping at all.

"i was actually just about to mention that." taehyung said, watching as jungkook turned the other way to face him.
"what do you want as a safe word?"

"um..i-i dunno.." he mumbled, pulling the blanket over his face so only his eyes could be seen. "maybe..hyung?"

"hyung? as the safe word?"

jungkook sat up. "yeah! i-i mean..i don't use it when i'm in little space.."

taehyung nodded. "yeah, you're right," and jungkook grinned proudly.

a few minutes passed and neither of them were talking. taehyung had his fingers buried in jungkook's hair, brushing softly as he scrolled through his phone.

until jungkook spoke up. "hyung, have i been good?"

"what do you mean?" taehyung asked, diverting his gaze from his phone to the younger boy who was clinging to him.

"..h-have i been a good boy for you? in little space, i mean." he mumbled, fidgeting with a loose thread in the blanket nervously.

he was so cute.

"yes. of course you have," taehyung cooed and cupped his face, squishing his chubby cheeks. "even out of little space."

"you really think so?"

"yes. i know so."

jungkook giggled. even in the dark room, he could still see the bright smile and blushing cheeks jungkook had. he found it so amusing how jungkook got so shy.

taehyung brushed his fingers through jungkook's hair to help him fall asleep, but it didn't work. it only made him stay awake even more, he liked the feeling of taehyung's hands on his hair. it was calming.

then a question came up.

"hyung, why is your hair gray?"

taehyung looked down at jungkook and chuckled. "it's because hyung is getting old." he answered and jungkook's eyes widened.

"you are?"

"no, i'm just kidding." he laughed softly, and jungkook breathed out a relieved sigh. "i dyed my hair gray. see?"

and jungkook brought a hand up to run through taehyung's messy hair. he softly muttered a 'wow' under his breath. "your hair is really soft."

"yours too. but much softer."

"is it though?" he pulled a cute confused face and taehyung felt his own cheeks flush. he shrugged and laid back down while taehyung proceeded to comb through his brown locks. "..i like your hands in my hair, don't take it off."

"you like it?"

"yes, very." he nodded, a small relaxed smile on his lips. taehyung snickered and cleared his throat.

"even if i pull..?"

jungkook looked at him with a face that said 'are you kidding me?' and laughed. "did you just pull a sexual joke or.."

"i didn't say anything!" taehyung laughed, retracting his hand and raising it up in defense. jungkook groaned before pulling taehyung's hand back.

"do the thing again."

"alright. but you promise to sleep now this time?"

"fine, but only because you said so."

________

the power keeps going off here ugsjejdjej

and i rlly want some milk tea rn
i didn't get to update yesterday!! sorry guys :((

bye peeps!