41

this is only slight bc some of yall wanted fluff>:(( im continuing the smut in the next chapter hehe
____

this is only slight bc some of yall wanted fluff>:(( im continuing the smut in the next chapter hehe____

"playtime, daddy?"

taehyung felt his whole soul escape his body as jungkook's words entered his ears. of course taehyung knew what it meant, namjoon mentioned it when they were having the talk. he never thought it would ever occur though, seeing as they would only kiss and hug.

but if that's what jungkook wanted, then hell, he's gonna get it.

not without some teasing, though. it's what taehyung loved doing the most anyways.

"what's the magic word?" he raised a brow with a smirk, and jungkook huffed at this, his hands constantly clutching at taehyung's hoodie to pull him closer. taehyung answered to this by grabbing both of jungkook's wrists and pinning them behind him, so that he was now much closer to him with his breath tickling the younger's neck. "what do you say, hm?"

jungkook stared at him with widened eyes, an obvious lump in his throat that he was having difficulty in getting rid of. he just sat there on his lap unable to speak up because of shock.

"p-please..daddy," he begged, finally gathering enough courage to answer to him.

taehyung kissed down from his lips then to his neck softly, still not letting go of the tight grip on his wrists. he felt jungkook squirming on his lap, squeezing his legs together.

"good boy."

_______

^^HE AINT A FUCKEN DOG BITCH
but i wrote it anyways bc im a whore🤤🤤👊🏻

so,, i was reading and counting the comments earlier, and found one that said smth like "do fluff first and continue the smut in the next chapter" r smth like that lmfao i don't remember

well,
there's no fluff in this
but hA there's no smut either>;)
actually it's rlly ˢˡᶦᵍʰᵗ ˢᵐᵘᵗ  but yeah u get what i'm saying

school starts again tomorrow n it sucks bc ill be rlly tired and sleepy again ugh
but i won't let me fail this semester nsndndn

lol i'm hoping for some pissed people in the comments bc of the cut off chapter >;)) dw yall im still gonna write the smut in the next chapter!! don't be pressed!!

bye loves im going to sleep!💕💕