51

"b-bun doesn't like being alone

"b-bun doesn't like being alone.."

the power was back on. taehyung went to the washroom, and since the washroom was downstairs, he asked hoseok to watch over jungkook while he was gone. hoseok didn't have a problem with it, he looked forward to seeing the brunette anyway.

"really now?" he cooed, and jungkook nodded. "don't worry, i'm with you."

"where's daddy?"

hoseok nearly giggled. damn you, my mind.

"he's downstairs." this only made jungkook complain more. with his face buried in the sheets of the bed and his fists curled in the sleeves of his oversized sweater, he's not one to wait patiently at all. "he'll be back."

the pair sat in silence, hoseok occasionally checking his phone for the weather or the soft taps of jungkook's feet walking along the floor. it was until the brunette stuck to hoseok and whined a small "huggy".

"a hug?" the little nodded with the cutest smile. he pulled jungkook up to the bed and gave him the biggest bear hug ever. it was like jungkook grew accustom to it so fast that he just stayed there with his head laying on hoseok's shoulder.

"i miss daddy already," the little whispered with a pout on his lips.

"i'm sure he misses you too."

"damn right i do." a voice interrupted from the doorstep, and jungkook shot up so quickly as he ran to taehyung happily. "hey hyung, thanks."

"you're actually thanking me for once."

the two boys were hugging like they haven't seen each other in years, all the while hoseok was just watching them.

"by the way tae, he's so soft.." the orange haired male mumbled and tae laughed. "seriously! i could hug him all day."

"he's huggable, isn't he?" it was funny how he was just hugging jungkook as he said it. he placed a small kiss on jungkook's lips and looked back at hoseok. "but he's for me."

_________

the gif makes me so soft:(
my sister is tryna download iron man 3 in her ipad but it won't load uGh pls lord
this is suPER DUPER short sorry,, but i assume uve gotten used to it already bc most of my chapters are like this
bye loves! gn