27

8K CELEBRATION!

_____

"b-but why?"

"b-but why?"

jungkook pouted, tears streaming down his wide brown eyes endlessly. it was time for jimin to bring yeontan back home. and yeah, they could have kept yeontan in the house but namjoon didn't allow taehyung to. so they had to call jimin up to bring him back.

"come on baby, don't make this harder for daddy." taehyung said in an assuring tone, but nothing seemed to work. he tried putting jungkook to sleep and take yeontan home, but it didn't work. he tried bringing jungkook to the park but he insisted taking yeontan with him. so it didn't work either.

nothing did.

jungkook huffed, a thing he usually does when he's about to throw a tantrum in little space. jimin was silently waiting by the living room, munching on a probably expired bag of popcorn he found in the kitchen. "fine."

he let go of the leash and let the dog run to the living room and back to jimin. taehyung sighed in victory, and he rubbed jungkook's back in a way to say 'it's okay, you'll see him again'.

"thanks tae!" the blonde yelled from downstairs, and taehyung heard the front door open and close.

"right..that wasn't so hard now, right?" the scowl on jungkook's face never left, and it only made taehyung sigh out deeply. "kook?"

jungkook doesn't care. he pulled the sleeves of his light yellow sweater over his hands and turned away. for now, he only murmured a small,

"no, not at all.." and he crawled up from the floor and to the bed, burying his head on the pillow. the corners of taehyung's lips curled into a frown at the sounds of jungkook's cries.

"you okay?"

jungkook sat up and grabbed the pillow he was crying on and chucked it towards taehyung's direction, it landing on taehyung's chest. "no." he mumbled stubbornly. "go away."

taehyung didn't mind that much. he picked the pillow up from the floor and threw it somewhere across the room. "i'll bring him again tomorrow, promise?"

though it did make jungkook feel better, he denied the sweet look taehyung was giving him and only faced the opposite direction again, forcing taehyung to grab his chin and turn his face around to look at him.

"promise?"

"..pwomise.."

adorable.

__________

the day went by much worse than taehyung thought it would be.

jungkook had a breakdown after realizing that he had school the next day and he cried into the couch. he spilled the orange juice taehyung offered him and he cried again because he was scared taehyung would get mad at him, which didn't happen. and finally, it was dinner time.

feeding jungkook in little space wasn't usually so difficult, but seeing the events of today, taehyung had to be extra careful with him.

he was a very fragile little boy.

"come on now." jungkook couldn't even bring himself to look up. he was far too mad for spilling the juice and throwing a breakdown like that. but it only meant worse for taehyung since he was getting mad as well. "jungkookie, you have to eat."

"don't want." and he crossed his arms. taehyung kept his calm, breathing out deeply as he placed the fork back down on the bowl. taehyung picked up the glass of water to somehow get jungkook to drink it. he shook his head furiously. "not hungry."

"you gotta eat, baby. it's for you own good.." but this didn't worry jungkook at all. he remained unbothered by taehyung's words and only shook his head more. the intense glare taehyung had on jungkook would make anyone obey in a minute, but jungkook didn't care. "jungkook, i'm warning you. please eat."

"no."

the 'no' was enough to make taehyung much more frustrated, but when jungkook shoved the bowl off of the table, it really drove him into madness.

"that's it, get on my lap and bend over."

jungkook's eyes widened and he felt his heart drop to the ground. "w-what? d-daddy no-"

"bend over."

_________

8K!!!!!

IM IN MY GRANDMAS HOUSE SO I HAD TO MAKE THIS ONE QUICK!!! BUT YEAH I PROMISE TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER AS DETAILED AS I CAN FOR YALL LMAO

wait actually,, pls comment here if u want the next chapter to be more detailed or just quick !!

detailed!
non detailed n quick!

BYE BBS!!!