32

"b-binky

"b-binky..!"

jungkook made grabby hands towards the blue pacifier laying by the side drawers, and taehyung smiled widely. he reached over and placed it on jungkook's hands, the brunette immediately shoving it in his mouth right after.

"wait, did he say binky?" hoseok asked from the other end and taehyung chuckled, mumbling a small 'yeah' under his breath. "what the fuck? that's so cute!"

"i know."

"he's in..what do you call it? little space, right?" and taehyung smiled wider at that. he loved
little jungkook more than anything. it was like spending time with an actual kid, all the playtimes and tantrums were so fun to taehyung. "he isn't asleep yet?"

"nope, he wouldn't listen the first time i told him to." this got a small cute snarl from jungkook, who's hands were tightly clutching onto taehyung's arm. "did i tell you he's using a pacifier?"

"a-a pacifier?"

"yeah."

before taehyung could even utter another word out of his mouth, a loud high pitched yell pierced taehyung's ears and he nearly dropped the phone because of it.

"a pacifier? are you shitting me?" hoseok gushed, and taehyung realized that the yell came from hoseok and not from jungkook or anyone else. it sounded like a 6 year old girl's scream. "send me a picture! i wanna see that!"

"no thanks."

"and why the fuck not?" hoseok questioned. "man, you never let me see pictures of him."

"you've seen him plenty enough." taehyung answered with a sly laugh. and while hoseok continued ranting about how taehyung sucked ass, jungkook began pulling at his shirt. taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at this. "what's wrong, baby?"

and that's the only time he realized the loud cracks of thunder and lightning outside the house. maybe he's been too distracted talking to hoseok to even notice how hard the storm was outside.

"b-bunny scared.." he wailed, voice high pitched as he cried into taehyung's arm. "..r-rain is scawy."

"did he just say scawy? plan my funeral." hoseok said and taehyung snorted, placing the phone on the side drawer. he pulled the brunette up to his lap to cater to him properly.

jungkook really didn't like storms.

"everything's gonna be alright." the gray haired boy shushed him. and jungkook followed, pursing his lips to avoid letting the hiccups escape his lips. but this only resulted to muffled whimpers and cries.

hoseok thought to himself. "is this an audio porn or what?"

__________

18K !!!!!!

I JUST WATCHED ANTMAN AND THE WASP I WAS SHOOKEDT AS FUCK OH MY GOD THE END CREDITS SCENE WAS FUCKJNG NSJDJEJ

ALSO ITS 2 AM SKJSSJ

BYEEEE💓💓