016

ice cream !!!
______

"and what do you think you're doing?"

he had his hands to his hips, and hoseok was laughing hysterically at how sassy he looked just standing there scolding jungkook. finally, the shift ended and it was time to head home.

"a-am i not allowed to eat here?" jungkook mumbled, looking down sadly at his ice cream cone that was nearly melting. yoongi seemed to like hanging out with jungkook so he took him out for food, which made taehyung's day so much better.

"no, not really." hoseok hummed and jungkook made a soft 'oh' sound. it was really enough to change taehyung's mind. he was, and in fact, a whipped man.

"..no one has to know. go finish your ice cream." taehyung shrugged, a bit hesitant in saying it. and he smiled once he saw jungkook's expression change to a happier one. "good?"

he rose a thumbs up, mouth covered with a light pink stain because of the ice cream. and he only realized the mess he made when he felt a bit of cream drip on his leg. taehyung mentally face palmed. "oops.." droplets of ice cream slid down his leg and hands and he frowned, seeing the widened gaze taehyung had. "d-did i make a mess?"

taehyung laughed, sitting by the floor where jungkook was. "no, not at all." he wiped a bit of the ice cream off of jungkook's mouth and sniggered. "here, this is strawberry right?"

jungkook nodded, and grabbed taehyung's finger to lick at it. which, by the way, was a total surprise to the two older boys that were watching.

yoongi's mouth was hanging slack.

hoseok had a smirk on his face.

and taehyung was flustered.

"it tastes good.." jungkook muttered before continuing in finishing his ice cream. he made a confused face. "what? why are you all staring at me?"

"nothing, just go finish that already." yoongi brushed off, gesturing for him to turn away. "besides, taehyungie might buy you more food later on."

"says who?" taehyung scolded.

"says me." yoongi answered back, and taehyung glared but agreed anyway.

__________

"you're actually gonna buy me more food?" jungkook stared in awe as taehyung stood in line for a crepe stand. it was still really cold outside, and jungkook said he wanted something to warm him up a bit.

hoseok snickered. "he is. he'll do anything for you-"

"hoseok, shut up." taehyung got back from the stand, holding two extremely hot bags of crepe in his hands. he handed one to jungkook, and the other two boys frowned. "what?"

"you didn't buy us any?" yoongi snorted, already turning to hoseok to complain, but stopped when he saw hoseok taking his wallet out to buy two more. "okay, never mind."

"wow, hoseok hyung is sweet!" jungkook smiled, and his eyes formed into a sort of upturned curve that taehyung never noticed before. it was a cute eye smile.

taehyung pursed his lips.

hoseok glanced at taehyung. "what about your other hyung? go and thank taehyungie, he bought you some food." he winked, and jungkook smiled even wider. he was so cute.

"of course i will! he's the greatest hyung ever," he scooted closer to taehyung, burying his face in his arm. "my favorite hyung.."

"what about me?" yoongi faked a pout.

"hey, let's not go there." hoseok pointed, and they all laughed.

and that was really enough for taehyung's day to lighten.

__________

lmao ya girl is hungry so i wrote a chapter filled w food

yeah that's abt it

bye !!! <33