007

"hyung? please wake up

"hyung? please wake up."

jungkook found taehyung on his bedroom floor that morning, and he didn't know why he was there. was he drunk? sick? what happened last night anyways? all he remembered was going home from school and getting into little space.

but he didn't remember what happened after going to little space.

did taehyung see him?

"hyung," he poked the side of taehyung's face softly, careful not to make him mad when he wakes up. he did it a few more times until he finally opened his eyes, a groan slipping from his lips. "you're awake now."

"oh, jungkook, hey." he mumbled tiredly with a drunken look. he sat up after a couple of seconds, eyes halfway closed as if he was half awake, half asleep. "sorry for sleeping in your room.."

"n-no, it's okay.." jungkook nodded politely at him. they sat there quietly for a few more seconds, before jungkook decided to break the silence and ask a question. "hyung, i-i have a question,"

"hm?"

"..w..what happened last night? w-why were you on the floor? i-i mean, n-not that it's a bad thing b-but-"

he didn't notice it, but he was beginning to babble again, and that was one thing jungkook absolutely hated about himself. he never realized he's doing it unless someone interrupts him.

which is what taehyung did.

"hey, hey, slow down," taehyung placed his hand on his thigh and chuckled whole heartedly, jungkook blushing furiously.

"i-i'm sorry.. did i babble?" asked jungkook, looking down sadly at the floor when he realized it. the elder placed his finger under his chin and raised his head up.

"it's totally okay, go babble whenever you want." he reassured and jungkook blinked, slowly nodding his head. taehyung stood up, leaving the room and going to his own. "oh, and don't forget to get ready for school!" he yelled from the hallway.

jungkook sat there with a dumbfounded look.

he still didn't know what happened last night.

_________

yo yo yo i'm at 4% ya girl broke her charger :'))

hope this chapter was good :||| anyways, may u be blessed by bangtan and their new comeback omg it's a masterpiece

bye !!