30

"shut up! i never knew there was homework

"shut up! i never knew there was homework."

jungkook mumbled with the phone pressed to his ear. taehyung has been listening to him argue with his classmate about homework for half an hour while he tried cleaning him up from the scratches he got. he had to admit, it was funny when jungkook got frustrated.

"you know what, junki? i hate you." and with that, he ended the call. he huffed and played with a strand of hair that was falling to his face to distract himself.

"so, how's school?"

jungkook snorted.

"yeah, i know. school is shit." taehyung laughed and jungkook nodded in understanding. "who's this junki guy anyway?"

"he's a guy i really hate.."

"i can tell." jungkook shrugged at that, and his eyes followed as taehyung stood up to throw a bunch of bandages down the bin. "don't stress yourself, kay kiddo?"

jungkook giggled. "you sound like an old man when you say that."

"what do you want me to call you then?" the gray haired male asked. jungkook went to his thinking pose and hummed a small 'hmm'.

"just jungkook."

"alright, just jungkook." taehyung answered, and he sorts regretted saying it because as soon as he did, a box of bandages came flying towards his direction. "jeez! alright."

jungkook smiled innocently.

"hyung, let's sleep together tonight please?"

the elder rose an eyebrow while he poured himself a glass of water. "why? scared?" jungkook shook his head, and cleared his throat.

"no, i like sleeping with you."

"..fair enough."

__________

ESSKETIT

MAN I LOVE SAYING THAT^^

ALSO I MIGHT UPDATE TWICE 2DAY BUT IM NOT THAT SURE?? BUT I FEEL LIKE IT HEHE BC ALL MY UPDATES HAVE BEEN LATE THESE DAYS

BYE BBS 💞💕💞💕