009

"holy shit

"holy shit.."

those were the first words taehyung and jungkook heard as they entered the library. and as taehyung said, it was empty other than the employees.

if taehyung only remembered that hoseok existed.

"is that a single cute boy i see?"

taehyung groaned and jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, tugging at taehyung's hand, a wide eyed gaze set on his face. he was just as terrified as taehyung was, in all honesty.

"hoseok hyung, please leave him alone." the gray haired boy said before hoseok could even try anything. the pair walked to one of the tables and sat down, jungkook still holding taehyung's hand tightly.

hoseok reached their table and sat right in front of them, a smile on his lips. he took a long drink from his iced coffee before speaking. "i'm hoseok, and you are?"

"jungkook.."

"well jungkook, has anyone ever told you you're really cute-"

"a-actually, taehyungie hyung has told me that before.." he cut off, eyes fixated on the ground. hoseok's gaze diverted to taehyung, who's cheeks were burning due to the younger's words.

"really, taehyung?" hoseok raised his eyebrow and taehyung let out a breath, trying to regain his composure. "i thought you weren't in a relationship-"

"we're not." taehyung urged, gripping the brunette's hand tighter without realizing it. jungkook stared at their interlocked hands and shrugged, focusing on the conversation again.

"alright, suit yourself," hoseok hummed, taking a sip of his drink. taehyung, on the verge of kicking hoseok's face, stood up to go to the bathroom, leaving jungkook alone with hoseok.

"so, you're a friend of taehyung's?" the elder asked, head plopped on the palm of his hand. jungkook nodded, fixing his posture and leaning back on the seat. "how old are you?"

"i'm 19."

"cool, i'm 23. the perfect age for-"

"that's..that's enough." taehyung's voice popped up in the conversation and jungkook automatically had a smile on his face. he faced hoseok. "can we leave? no ones entering anyway,"

"oh no way, seokjin hyung made me stay here until closing time. if i'm going down, you're going with me." hoseok retorted, pointing at the gray haired male.

taehyung glanced at jungkook with a sorry look and jungkook nodded.

"y..you can go read around the shelves if you want. there's a bunch of bean bags there too," hoseok pointed at the back, jungkook's eyes widening at the words. "just yell if you need anything, there's no one else here anyway."

he nodded again, already beginning to walk away from the two. he didn't really pay attention to what they were saying, he was just excited to see the bean bags and books in the back.

it was what he imagined it to be.

it was a carpeted platform filled with pillows and bean bags. it was probably made for the people who only went to the library to sleep and relax.

"wow.." jungkook muttered as he removed his shoes and placed them in the front, stepping up the platform. the carpet was soft and it made him happy.

"you think he'd enjoy back there?" hoseok asked, thumb pointing at the back.

"he will, i know it." taehyung sniggered.

____________

and aGain,, the continuation of this is happening in the next chapter

lel bye !!