21

"i'm thirsty

"i'm thirsty."

taehyung smiled once he heard the boy's voice speak up. he woke up hours earlier and was waiting the whole time for jungkook to wake up as well.

"yeah? i can get you a glass of water."

"n..n-no, not that kind." he mumbled, eyes squinted probably because of the sun's bright rays entering the room. he softly mumbled a hmph. "i'm thirsty."

"well what else would help, hm?"

jungkook pouted and whimpered softly as he buried his head on taehyung's neck. "i don't know..a kiss?"

taehyung smirked. "really now?"

he nodded, bottom lip stuck out cutely as he looked up at taehyung in need. taehyung brushed a few strands of jungkook's hair out of his round eyes and cooed. "yes, please."

"no, baby. i can't do that." the elder answered and jungkook whined, pulling at his arm.

"but daddy."

and he climbed on top of taehyung with his legs placed on his torso. taehyung chuckled and placed his hands on jungkook's waist carefully.

"but what?"

"kissie..pwease?" and taehyung couldn't resist staring at how cute he looked on his lap like that. he might as well just give in and kiss him.

"fine, but only a peck, kay?"

"m'kay."

and he grabbed the back of his neck to finally kiss him, and jungkook giggled excitedly. the bunny popped out, probably. "another..?"

"okay, okay." and before he even got to blink, jungkook already crashed their lips together in a huge kiss. taehyung gripped his waist as jungkook moved closer to him, chests pressed together.

jungkook smiled in the kiss, and he felt taehyung's hands subtly slip under his thighs, the warm feeling of his fingers causing goosebumps to go down jungkook's spine.

"hey hey, don't fuck." a voice from behind them interrupted, and the two pulled apart. it was hoseok, and he was holding a starbucks cup up to his mouth. jungkook laughed and got off of taehyung's lap, and taehyung internally cursed hoseok for ruining the moment. "i got you both some donuts because i thought you guys were hungry, turns out you two already ate." he winked.

"fuck off." taehyung muttered.

________

"and that's the story of how i got my ass eaten."

hoseok pulled yoongi close to him with a proud smile, looking like a 10 year old married couple. jungkook nodded awkwardly, shoving a spoonful of cereal up his mouth. maybe letting hoseok and yoongi take over storytime was a mistake, but not at the same time.

"was that necessary though..?" taehyung huffed and hoseok rolled his eyes playfully, flicking his forehead.

"shut up. you're only bitter because you haven't eaten ass before." he snickered and taehyung groaned, burying his face in his hands out of embarrassment and frustration. hoseok glanced at jungkook and chuckled. "but you've got jungkookie here-"

"no. we're not doing that." taehyung cut off harshly and hoseok mumbled a 'if you say so' under his breath. jungkook didn't mind, he just continued eating his food happily.

"it's okay hyung, don't feel bad." jungkook assured with a smile, the corners of his eyes curling cutely. the gray haired male loved when jungkook smiled. he loved when jungkook did anything.

"you're so cute." taehyung stared and jungkook smiled wider. hoseok exchanged a look with yoongi saying 'well then', but taehyung couldn't care less.

_______

this book hit 1k yesterday!!! wow guys!!!

there's a bit of taekook sharing a morning kiss!!! i promise there will be more of those in the upcoming chapters :DD

bye!!!