50

"god, this is gonna be difficult

"god, this is gonna be difficult."

hoseok watched as taehyung tried hauling jungkook up from the tent, casually laughing at his failed attempts instead of helping. the only reason they had to leave was because there was a storming  brewing up. if it didn't, they would have stayed longer.

"i have to wake him up before the storm or he's gonna lose his mind." taehyung muttered, realization in his voice. "hyung, mind helping?"

"mm..nope."

the redhead groaned as he flipped hoseok off.

"i'd like to see taehyung disciplining jungkook later." yoongi joked, and he shut up when taehyung shot him a glare. "joke."

jungkook's eyes slowly fluttered open, and he sat up with flushed cheeks and droopy eyes. the elder finally sighed in relief.

"a-are we leaving now?" he mumbled, looking up at the elder. hoseok smiled as he shot up a thumbs up at him. "oh.."

"come on, you can sleep in the car." taehyung assured. as jungkook was standing up, a loud crack of thunder resounded and he flinched, immediately clinging to taehyung. "yeah, there's a storm outside.."

the brunette whimpered worriedly. "i.. i don't like storms.."

"i know you don't baby, it's okay. i'll be here for you." he cooed, and the looks on hoseok and yoongi's faces were pure adoration because wow, that was the cutest thing they've ever experience.

while taehyung ushered jungkook outside, the two other boys kept talking about how adorable the couple were. because honestly, who wouldn't find it adorable when there's a whole jungkook involved in it?

jungkook is just pure cuteness.

finally, the group filed into the car with hoseok driving and the rest of the others just silently seated.

the ride was going well so far. yoongi was asleep again, the road wasn't slippery, and jungkook wasn't too scared like he usually was with storms.

it was until they got home to find out that the power went off.

yoongi, still half asleep, probably hit a shelf because of the small 'ah fuck' he mumbled. as for hoseok, he knew the place too well that he managed to get to the couch and even raise his feet up on the coffee table. but no one would really know because the power was off.

"hey, anyone know where the flashlight is?" the redhead  exclaimed.

"what are you gonna use it for?" hoseok questioned, and they collectively sighed.

"i dunno, bring it to europe? to see, you dumbfuck."

as he said that, a sharp pain shot through the left side of his body and he winced. once he found out it was a flashlight, he mentally cursed hoseok.

"i'm going upstairs, anyone coming with me?" taehyung called out. yoongi grunted, hoseok whisper-yelled 'whore', and jungkook stuck closer to him. "'kay. jungkook and i are leaving. if you need us, we'll be-"

"fucking."

"shut up hoseok. we'll be upstairs."

_________

i want some cookies

also im pretty sure some of yall have heard of the sasaeng thing that happened with yoonglez
:(
can she uhh,, tURN ON HER LOCATION I JUST WANNA TALK
i can't believe there are actually people out there who act like that,, and she had the audacity to say that her hit wasn't "that hard"
NO BITCH!!! THIS ISNT EVEN ABT THE PHYSICAL ASSAULT ANYMORE YALL SHOULD KNOW YOUR LIMITS!!
ugh she can burn in hell ngl

but not u guys:3 ily all and i hope u all have a good day/night ily all
💓💓